Sun Newspaper £9.50 holidays loophole.

Not sure where the right place for this is, but I know lots of DFWs are collecting the Sun £9.50 holiday vouchers, so I've posted it there as well. If you have one of the priority booking forms that the Sun newspaper send out to ppl who have booked before, the code at the top allows you to book online by submitting the code words on the vouchers. HERE'S THE GOOD BIT. As you don't have to submit the actual vouchers, you can book multiple holidays with just one set of six vouchers - I've just done it and booked two hols with the same codes. It also means that you can share the codes with friends and family, and book on their behalf, then change the name on the contact sheet. Woo hoo! just spotted my first loophole. My mum would be so proud.
Official Debt Free Wannabe Nerd Club member 095! Debt Now:
M&S £5000 £2071.49 - 3.9% |Cahoot Loan £8646.96 £7453.24 - 5.8%| Barclays OD £2250.00 £991.99 - 0% Halifax Card £1620.60 - 0% Savings: £927.59
Grand Total = £22,540 £11,209.73 :eek:Total paid off since 31st May '06 = £11,330.27 :T Semi-DFD Dec'07?
Savings for temporary unemployment fund: £763.05 @ 8%, £164.54@ 4% Total savings: £927.59

£18k Challenge £18,934.21 £11,209.73 to go!
Proud to be dealing with my debt.

Comments

• ellives
    ellives Posts: 635 Forumite
    Mirtos wrote:
    Not sure where the right place for this is, but I know lots of DFWs are collecting the Sun £9.50 holiday vouchers, so I've posted it there as well. If you have one of the priority booking forms that the Sun newspaper send out to ppl who have booked before, the code at the top allows you to book online by submitting the code words on the vouchers. HERE'S THE GOOD BIT. As you don't have to submit the actual vouchers, you can book multiple holidays with just one set of six vouchers - I've just done it and booked two hols with the same codes. It also means that you can share the codes with friends and family, and book on their behalf, then change the name on the contact sheet. Woo hoo! just spotted my first loophole. My mum would be so proud.

So what are the codes and where/how do we do it?
  • yep, would love to know how to!!!!
    £900 towards next holiday...ta very much Mr T x
  • topmum
    topmum Posts: 387 Forumite
    We are all ears lol ;)
    :rotfl:
  • davet_3
    davet_3 Posts: 335 Forumite
    i suggest they get posted in the voucher code forum ;-)
    Do not speak- unless it improves on silence.
  • pepperoni_2
    pepperoni_2 Posts: 1,374 Forumite
    ....ok so here's my ignorance...whats DFW:o
    .Doh!...my bad...guess that's something I'll never be looking on this forum
  • PINGA14
    PINGA14 Posts: 1,220 Forumite
    pepperoni wrote:
    ....ok so here's my ignorance...whats DFW:o
    .Doh!...my bad...guess that's something I'll never be looking on this forum

think thats debt free wannabes
  • biglugs
    biglugs Posts: 2,945 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Wouldn't the best way to stay Debt Free be to not go on holiday in the first place? Just like when we were kids.
    You don't get medals for sitting in the trenches.
  • pepperoni_2
    pepperoni_2 Posts: 1,374 Forumite
    PINGA14 wrote:
    think thats debt free wannabes

Yes , I realised after I'd posted....so what's this debt free business then?:rotfl:
  • is it too late to get these vouchers? do you have to go when they say?
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    they were printed in the sun but I think they're over now. You have a big choice all over uk but need to pick 5 and they give you one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure