Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Ive got one to go..didn't even know I had them all till I was clicking through something in my account area..for sake of 10 extra sbs i wasnt bothered lol
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • maxiamus
    maxiamus Posts: 150 Forumite
    Options
    collybird wrote: »
    Has anyone got the full set of Collectors' Bills yet?

I'm still waiting for Flyaway and time is running out!

Yes, got the last one that i needed yesterday :D
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Am also waiting for flyaway
    After struggling this afternoon I gave up tried again and managed 2 surveys ending on 270SB so got night free to game
  • Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Did anyone get the 30 sb one on TS? It says you have to fill a diary in over 3/5 days (its really easy you just click one button for each day)

But did the first day and closed it and survey is no longer showing...wonder if it will reapper tomorrow to fill next day in as havn't been credited (wouldnt expect to really untill its complete but its how to get back to it)
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Kayalana99 wrote: »
    Did anyone get the 30 sb one on TS? It says you have to fill a diary in over 3/5 days (its really easy you just click one button for each day)

But did the first day and closed it and survey is no longer showing...wonder if it will reapper tomorrow to fill next day in as havn't been credited (wouldnt expect to really untill its complete but its how to get back to it)

I think in the past a lot of people had problems with either this or a very similar 2 part survey & never got credited for it. Doing this type of 2 part survey direct from the survey companies usually means that after completing the first part,you then get another email with a link to complete the 2nd part, I have done them on drinks and food a few times (not on SB though).
    hopefully it is sorted now and you wiill get the 2nd part soon.
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options

Its unlikely to show up again, and if it does it'll probably tell you its complete. Sounds like a drinks diary one which pops up sporadically and has never been 'completeable'.
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • maxiamus
    maxiamus Posts: 150 Forumite
    Options

Was this the one about drinks? I got it 1st,3rd & 5th day..3rd day had day 2 to complete too, same with 5th, had 4ths day to complete,if you can understand that lol...anyways completed all 5 days, but not got the 30sbs as yet.
  • ItWillGetBetter
    ItWillGetBetter Posts: 84 Forumite
    edited 9 June 2013 at 9:25AM
    Options
    [STRIKE]code: SoWeMeetAgain for 7sb.
    Expires 10.00am[/STRIKE]
    Says not available in your country - sorry
    Total debt [STRIKE]£23,967[/STRIKE]\ £19,190. DFD: Feb 2015.
    Loan with largest monthly repayment:
    [STRIKE]£20,496[/STRIKE] £1,442, £1,068, £712, £355, £0. (£360 a month better off when this one finishes! Last payment Feb 2014)
    (Weight
    [STRIKE]17st 6lb[/STRIKE]\16st 3b)
    (Books read this year 1\6 )
    Amazon Vouchers for Christmas £73/£200.

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Today's code is available 2pm to 6pm

Opurrra

(unless they decide to change it)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Just had 4 Peanut Labs surveys two of which credited - a 72sb and a 48sb. One other I got DQd from and the other came up with an error message. 151/80 so that's me done for the day
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills