Tesco £20 voucher after 2 online shops

I received an email this morning, if you do two shops online worth £40 or more, after the second shop they will send you a £20 evoucher that you can use against another online shop over £40. Cool thanks tesco :j

Comments

• globetraveller
    globetraveller Posts: 2,249 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I often shop online and have a delivery today so I hope I get that offer
    edit to add- are you a frequent online shopper?
    weight loss target 23lbs/49lb
  • whamfanuk
    whamfanuk Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    oooo ive got a delivery today aswell
  • finky_2
    finky_2 Posts: 371 Forumite
    No i dont shop that often online, we had ours delivered last night so i do hope you get the offer too. I have looked online but cannot seem to find a link to it. I cannot imagine i would be the only one to get it, so fingers crossed for you + lol the plus is fingers crossed
  • Pemberton01
    Pemberton01 Posts: 268 Forumite
    I have also received this email from Tesco. I have 2 do 2 online shops of £40 or more before 5th June and then on 7th June they send me an ecoupon for £20 off my next online shop of £40 or more. Not sure when that will be valid to. A good deal.
  • I shop online with Tesco - that sounds like a really good deal!:T
  • 5555tt
    5555tt Posts: 108 Forumite
    Just anothr to get people to spend more ;all teh supermarkets now are given even teh yellow sticker stuff really bad mark downs ;seems beaceuse its gone mainstream as a viable way to get rid of it & so many goin for it ,they only knock of a few pence in most cases nowadays & even on things like fish tahts about to go out of date on that day
  • Hi, This is from the terms and conditions in the email I recieved regarding the £20 offer : )

' You must sign-in and shop using this email account for both shops to qualify for the eCoupon '

and '
    Offer applies only to recipients of this email only '

cheers, Jo

• lucys_mum
    lucys_mum Posts: 416 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Has anyone worked out how you qualify for one of these email - I only got the 5p a litre off petrol but would really love this one as a £40 shop would suit my purse strings, particularly with the money off.
  • holidayinn
    holidayinn Posts: 53 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    As above, this deal is warming up but it seems its not available for the majority.
  • auntyS
    auntyS Posts: 255 Forumite
    I have just received this e-mail form Tesco

As you shopped with us between Monday and Wednesday this week you have qualified for £13 off your next online grocery shop*.
    To redeem this offer simply use the eCoupon code below at the checkout when you spend £90 or more on a grocery order
    delivered on or before Sunday 20th May 2012

It looks like they are sending out a variety of offers at the moment. It is for my use only so code not posted here. Only trouble is having to spend £90 but I'm sure I'll get there the way prices are going.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure