Mystery Shopping Thread 23 *PLEASE READ THE OP FIRST**PLEASE NO CLIENT NAMES OR FEES

Comments

• N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    The Darlington one only rang once...just before my wife was due to go in for the C-section. She never rang back :D
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,051 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    mimi1234 wrote: »
    My crazy GR holiday woman is still calling me even though I have told her I am not going on a holiday anymore. She phoned me today and asked if I had changed my mind. That's about 10 calls and about 5 emails now.

Do you think I would be OK to tell her I was the mystery shopper and to stop harrassing me? I might have to contact GR tomorrow and see what they say.

No, don't reveal yourself. I'd tell her that you don't wish to be rude but any further communication will just be ignored. Sounds worse than a double glazing firm!
  • DPJames
    DPJames Posts: 999 Forumite
    Did you do the Durham one for GR?

No, it was for the 'eggs/baguettes' company. I was in the second travel shop and was watching the screen. She entered my details and then commented that I'd already made a query today in another town. And I could see it on the screen, and the others I'd done early this month. I just said I travelled around the region as I was a building surveyor, and was popping into travel shops when I had a break.
    She seemed to swallow it, but I felt I had to abandon the third as it would look totally sus.
    I let 'eggs' know what had happened and why I had to drop the assignment.

But anyway. Nice one Man City:T
  • DPJames wrote: »
    No, it was for the 'eggs/baguettes' company. I was in the second travel shop and was watching the screen. She entered my details and then commented that I'd already made a query today in another town. And I could see it on the screen, and the others I'd done early this month. I just said I travelled around the region as I was a building surveyor, and was popping into travel shops when I had a break.
    She seemed to swallow it, but I felt I had to abandon the third as it would look totally sus.
    I let 'eggs' know what had happened and why I had to drop the assignment.

But anyway. Nice one Man City:T

I know it says not to in the notes, but I have always given a different name and address rather than giving my real details. I've not been pulled up for it.
  • Hi

I see these are available on Gyp today. I applied and was automatically rejected. Does anyone know why I might be rejected?

Thanks

TGirl
    MFiT - T2 # 64start date: 1.7.09 MFW end date: 31.10.17
    Start balance: £205,746.51 :eek: Month 18/100..paid 13.50%
    Current balance: £177,977.07 (updated 18.12.10)
    Target 12.12.12: From £194,000 to £140,000:p
    MFI-3 reductions: £16,023/£54,000 achieved (29.67%):j
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The pain! the pain!! Don't you hate it when the dates don't match up for the good jobs!!

Was going to set up a nice day out for me and my mum ^_^

I need a new bed and was going to borrow my mums car and take her out for a nice meal at the same time. But the site have the jobs on consecutive days not the same one!
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • N.I.M
    N.I.M Posts: 2,248 Forumite
    Big_Graeme wrote: »
    There really wasn't much lower they could go was there?
    Jobs are sticking now if they reduce fees further they will not get them done.

Oh there was, look at RA
    mimi1234 wrote: »
    I know barbz, but to each their own. The beds tend to get snapped up quite fast near me. I guess if someone is really short of cash, they will do them at that rate.

Again with the RA rates, someone swiped a toy shop with a fee so low I would not even get a leg out of bed for.

Still not able to see any work from them.
    Hi

I see these are available on Gyp today. I applied and was automatically rejected. Does anyone know why I might be rejected?

Thanks

TGirl

You need to request to do petrol audits rather than MS visits. If I had the choice over again I wouldn't be doing the Auditing.
    This was 6 months out of date so I've changed it.
    :j:j:j:j
  • Workie_Ticket
    Workie_Ticket Posts: 308 Forumite
    N.I.M wrote: »
    You need to request to do petrol audits rather than MS visits. If I had the choice over again I wouldn't be doing the Auditing.

I would rather be doing the auditing. I have seen hardly any GYP MS petrol visits but I have had a load of audits some with hefty premiums.
  • You need to request to do petrol audits rather than MS visits. If I had the choice over again I wouldn't be doing the Auditing.[/QUOTE]

Can you please explain why you will not be doing petrol auditing?
  • samtastic7
    samtastic7 Posts: 1,110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 1 May 2012 at 7:53AM
    My work today is a spicy chicken and two pints of larger :/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts