Download free Asbestos Safety Guide

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 10 April 2012 at 6:34PM in Freebies (no spend required)
http://www.take5andstayalive.com/download-guide

Our free informative guide has all the facts you need to understand the risks and keep you and your family safe.

Just fill in your details and we’ll email you a link so you can download the guide. Or request a printed copy if you prefer.

We’ll then enter you into our prize draw to win one of four £250 of DIY vouchers. We’re also giving away 500 free Take 5 mugs

[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• albionwarrior
    albionwarrior Posts: 2,271 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    direct link to guide without giving details.

http://www.take5andstayalive.com/uh5sf7e5s9ol/asbestos_guide.pdf
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Thanks Albion, I put that link just incase people want to enter the prize draw aswell :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure