Tiscali/TalkTalk mail not working

I doubt it is just me Tiscali/TalkTalk mail server seems to have fallen over.

Comments

• Torry_Quine
    Torry_Quine Posts: 18,827
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    Me too. When it does work e-mails go into the wrong folder.
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,522
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Yep, can't get into my webmail at the moment either. It was working ok earlier though.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • flashg67
    flashg67 Posts: 3,993
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Yep,me too!
  • It's been off since yesterday. Is it affecting all parts of the UK? I'm in Soith Wales? On the service status page it says there's been multiple alarms in the Southern region and that's it.
  • I've still had nothing through on my BlackBerry - not had chance to check Outlook and can't get webmail at work... So it does seem to be affecting all regions as I'm up North. Although as it's mail servers it shouldn't be regional
  • Still not working for me today :(
    It's easier to get forgiveness than to ask permission ;)
  • iltisman
    iltisman Posts: 2,589 Forumite
    I am fed up with this is, are there any downsides to having multiple GMAIL acounts.
  • it doesn't matter who provides your email, they've all got the same chance of having issues.
  • TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Organisation Representative
    Hi All,

We were aware of an outage affecting @tiscali.co.uk addresses on the TalkTalk platform.

This is in the process of being resolved and customer shave reported restoration of emails.

If customers are still experiencing issues I welcome you to join the TalkTalk members Forum and we can investigate into these for you.

Regards

Mark
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Oh dear , I am just about to sign up for TT , still isp mail really is not my thing, GMX/Google/Yahoo/Live and my own Domain
    🍺 😎 Still grumpy, and No, Cloudflare I am NOT a robot 🤖BUT my responses are now out of my control they are posted via ChatGPT or the latest AI
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure