Free Jack Daniels Goodies

Comments

• inspace
    inspace Posts: 529 Forumite
    I registered last year and I too have had lots of small goodies I just put them away as possible future collectables.
    Save saynoto0870.com in your favorites, and stop giving companies more £££ dialling 0870 numbers when you can dial freephones or cheaper alternatives.:j
  • WHAT! I've been with em for ages and I've recieved a mini calendar and some dice! lol :)
  • Mat_Lock
    Mat_Lock Posts: 2,386 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Since you declined to accept the agreement you will not receive communication from the brand.

I expressly give my consent to the processing of my personal data for promotional activities by Brown-Forman Beverages, Europe, Ltd. ("Brown-Forman"), other companies of the Brown-Forman group and data processors for Brown-Forman, including the possible transfer of my personal data to the United States in conformance with the Privacy Policy.

But I don't want to give you express consent, I still want my free gifts though. Grrrrr
  • connacher
    connacher Posts: 1,042 Forumite
    just filled it out thank you xx
    i used to hate it when aunts and grans would come up to me at weddings pinch my cheeks and say "your next, your next". well they stoped that crap when i started to do the same to them at funerals:rotfl:
  • KittyPryde
    KittyPryde Posts: 2,623 Forumite
    This will defo sound stupid but If I tick the 'I don't want to hear from you by post' option, does this mean they wont post any freebies? hehe I just don't want too much JD spam :D
  • Oasis1
    Oasis1 Posts: 712 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks, this is great :D
  • Polly_Pod
    Polly_Pod Posts: 411 Forumite
    i just signed up - my nephew loves JD.... hany pressies to have
    2010 - nothing as we emigrated to Australia!!! :j
  • For any younger drinkers you have to be at least 21 to register as it's a US site and rejects anything less.
    :beer:
  • gunton10
    gunton10 Posts: 833 Forumite
    First Post
    i have had laods of these. its well worth signing up.

recent things had
    Calendar
    Poker Dice
    Cufflinks

And loads of things to enter comps.
    Quidco
    Paid;£989.08 :D
    Total Earnt:£1061.59
  • zebulon
    zebulon Posts: 677 Forumite
    KittyPryde wrote: »
    This will defo sound stupid but If I tick the 'I don't want to hear from you by post' option, does this mean they wont post any freebies? hehe I just don't want too much JD spam :D

I wondered the same thing while registering - so at the end I ticked the box...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure