£23.99 instead of £48.49 for Zaggora HotPants

Comments

• Digdug_2
    Digdug_2 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Yep as luvvlyjubbly says Wahanda now have them at £19 for the next few days (plus £4.99 recorded delivery). I am tempted. I'm not stupid enough to expect them to melt away fat, but I do have a lot of water retention in my legs so maybe they could help with that... Could any of those who bought them last time round give some feedback on what results they got? :-)
  • morocha
    morocha Posts: 1,554 Forumite
    If these are anything like the birdle, then they WILL work, this is what women in Latin america use after giving birth to make the skin adhere to the muscle again, many celebrities nowdays use them aswell. My mum after 4 pregnancies has a lovely and smooth stomach, me in the other hand, chose not too wear one and had a flabby belly.
    That tv presenter that had lots of cellulite in her arms, bellly and legs said shw wore something similar to melt it away.
    I ordered one and expecting to receive soon.
    Mejor morir de pie que vivir toda una vida de rodillas.
  • Gueld
    Gueld Posts: 415 Forumite
    Digdug wrote: »
    Yep as luvvlyjubbly says Wahanda now have them at £19 for the next few days (plus £4.99 recorded delivery). I am tempted. I'm not stupid enough to expect them to melt away fat, but I do have a lot of water retention in my legs so maybe they could help with that... Could any of those who bought them last time round give some feedback on what results they got? :-)

Everyone's still waiting for them to be delivered! I noticed that on the website you have 30 days to return them after purchase if you're not happy. What they don't mention is that you'll be waiting 31 days for them to arrive :rotfl:
  • Digdug_2
    Digdug_2 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Gueld wrote: »
    Everyone's still waiting for them to be delivered! I noticed that on the website you have 30 days to return them after purchase if you're not happy. What they don't mention is that you'll be waiting 31 days for them to arrive :rotfl:

Well that in itself is useful feedback. I think I'll give it a miss for now and wait til there's been more reviews of them. I can hardly find any reviews atm by Googling, which in itself makes me a bit suspicious. You'd think if they really produced good results the company would've given pairs away to the media for them to test out and publicise the amazing results...
  • alggomas
    alggomas Posts: 151
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Grupon? Have the sme pants for £19.
    However it is always a 24hr deal so may not be available.
    Try anyway.
    Not sure if Wahanda has the same deal.
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,583
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I've just got some from Wahanda and got a £5 welcome code.
    Will definitely come back and tell you whether they work.
    I am a traditional pear shape and have most of my fat on hips and thighs so I'm am ideal candidate if these work.
  • Gueld
    Gueld Posts: 415 Forumite
    Digdug wrote: »
    Well that in itself is useful feedback. I think I'll give it a miss for now and wait til there's been more reviews of them. I can hardly find any reviews atm by Googling, which in itself makes me a bit suspicious. You'd think if they really produced good results the company would've given pairs away to the media for them to test out and publicise the amazing results...

No probs! I'd love to come here and write a review but I'm STILL waiting!! I had an email claiming they were dispatched on Friday first class but are they here yet? NO. :rotfl:
    So can't really say whether the pants are dodgy or not but these Zaggora people definetly are. Comments complaining or even asking valid questions about delayed orders are promptly deleted. I've emailed their customer service several times just to get a standard 'they're on their way to you' reply. Absolutely appaulling customer service!
  • Their customer service is beyond appalling. I actually bought a pair to try and got involved with their Facebook page.

However, after I posted my scepticism about some of the claims made by "genuine" people on FB, they deleted ALL my posts from their wall and blocked me from posting on their FB page!

I didn't actually claim that anyone was lying - I just remarked that losing 8lbs in weight doesn't usually correspond to dropping 3 dress sizes! If I remember correctly, the woman said she had gone from a size 18 to a 12 in two weeks.

It seems any negative posts are removed very quickly from the Facebook page - which doesn't inspire a lot of trust in the company as a whole.

The pants themselves are not particularly well made - the seams are not finished off properly so you end up with unravelling cotton etc - but they DO encourage you to sweat and so you end up with a visible result. They claim that it will last - personally I am not so sure. I know how fat cells work and squeezing the water out of them is not the same as reducing fatty deposits.

HOWEVER - the do spur you on to keep up an exercise regime because you feel that your efforts are being rewarded.

Personally, I would rather have fat legs than have given my money to this company. I've emailed them twice to enquire about my Facebook "blocking" but they are happily ignoring me.
    Living with Lupus is like juggling with butterflies
  • Where can you get these from now, as all deals have expired?
    :money:I'm not a friend of Martin's, I AM Martin. Just not THAT Martin. :money:
  • Wahanda are still selling them http://www.wahanda.com/mobdeal/uk-national/

Or GoGroopie http://www.gogroopie.com/deal_details.php?id=39

Google Zaggora HotPants deal and they'll all show
    Living with Lupus is like juggling with butterflies
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business