i want a petty cash tin, small safe

Options
as per header, can you reccomend where to buy a petty cash tin, or small safe, robert dyas do some nice electronic safes for around 20.00 but they are little big.
Listen to what people say, but watch what people what people do!!

Comments

• aliasojo
    aliasojo Posts: 23,053 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Our local Tesco very recently had 2 sizes of lockable petty cash tins (sitting on my desk right now, lol). Think it was a nationwide thing as sil got one too and she's 300 miles away. :)

Also Homebase had small safes that started at £14.99 (but I wonder if these were the same kind of size as you mention?)
    Herman - MP for all! :)
  • stolt
    stolt Posts: 2,865 Forumite
    Options
    thanks I'm going past a tesco tomorrow, I'll have a little look
    Listen to what people say, but watch what people what people do!!
  • daysleeper_2
    Options
    https://www.safelincs.co.uk sell Sentry fire proof lockable chests at very reasonable prices. The delivery was free when I bought mine and it arrived 36 hours after ordering it.
  • chris121_2
    Options
    hello im chris from robert dyas (london branch) just to let you know i think the safes have now gone on a price change as we're not stocking them as much in each branch so if you do find your local has them theres a chance they wont be one of the branches chosen to stock them from then on....thus they will be selling them at a discounted rate as to clear stock.

:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport