E: 18/02 two chances to win one of 5 VW Camper Vans (Nouvelle Soft® toilet tissue)

2»

Comments

• djc58
    djc58 Posts: 1,462 Forumite
    Thanks for the post :D

Need to clarifty whether Chance 2 (no purchase needed, prize draw) is "only one entry per person" or what?
    I did read T&C above here but I cannot see about this. May I have mis-read it?

Don't Judge My Path If You Haven't Walked My Journey
    .... :A
  • This may seem massively picky on my part, but on the Win a Campervan packs, the illustration is of a classic red and white split screen VW Campervan, while the prize (if you look at the website) looks completely different (and much more ordinary).

Although it says on the pack "for illustrative purposes only', or words to that effect, is it overly picky to think that they are pushing it, using an image of a completely different van. I'd love to win a classic split screen camper van. I wasn't bothered about the one which is actually the prize..
  • Bit picky, I'd say. :)
    There's nothing wrong with the new 'van, it's a cracker, apart from the lack of cooker/fridge on the standard model, which I think, is the one that they're offering. Still, for £35K value, you could sell it and buy an uneconomical, cold, non-power steering old 'van. Or two.
    I assume they used the older pic as it's more instantly recognisable.
    BTW - the comp doesn't allow for multiple purchases on the same receipt, just in case you're tempted to go out and stock up (£2.75 for 9 rolls at M'son currently). You'll need to get a receipt for each individual item. And keep the promo wrapper too. Hoops. Hurdles. Wouldn't it just be easier to print numbers on the tubes/packaging?
    Anyway, good luck to any who enter, whether or not you crave a camper van of any description!
  • I can't get the website to work...pressed apply but doesn't then connect.
    Have Forumites broken it with too many applications do you think?
  • Competition has now closed

Thank you for all your entries, the winner of the prize draw will be picked on the 18th February 2013 and will be notified no later than 28th Feburary 2013. The full list of instant winners will be available from the website after all prizes have been awarded.
    :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport