carboot sales in swansea, carmarthen or llanelli

Comments

• LmmrCoLtd
    LmmrCoLtd Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 21 August 2011 at 6:43PM
    Guys for those of you still looking to flog some of your unwanted clutter, or those of you after a bargain, the car boot sales are still running at the Multi-storey car park, Llanelli. They are running every Sunday through until November. Running from 7.15am-1pm

Cars and vans (transit) are now only £6! 3 pitches are only £9. We don't charge an entry fee like other boot sales, so it really is the best deal. It is in the shade so sellers or buyers won't bake in the heat either. Refreshments available.

Plus support a local charity in the process, all proceeds go towards the Cynheidre Heritage Project lmmrcoltd.com

Any questions then please visit our website and email us.

LMMR
  • LaraJP
    LaraJP Posts: 12 Forumite
    found out today that there is a car boot in liberty stadium every other sunday starts at 8.00. Its on this sunday (19.07.09). Haven't ben myself yet but apparently it is quite busy.
  • sahra
    sahra Posts: 707 Forumite
    Parc Y Scarlets in Llanelli also do a bootsale every Sunday.
  • Julians Car Boot in gorseinon , (next to Day's garage) is on sunday mornings.

It does get quite busy there if its dry so I'd get there early. I've never done a boot sale there myself but my wife has dragged me there many many....many times , and then onto Llanelli one after that !!!!!
  • Allen.H
    Allen.H Posts: 35 Forumite
    For your information, the boot sale on a Sunday at Llanelli Electricity Club has now been moved to a Wednesday Evening 5-0pm to 9-0om
  • These messages were all last year, does anyone know which are the best ones around this year. Or are they all still available?
  • lizzieloumcg
    lizzieloumcg Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 3 September 2010 at 12:14PM
    These messages were all last year, does anyone know which are the best ones around this year. Or are they all still available?

hi,
    i have just found this site:
    www. carbootjunction .co.uk
    (it wont let me post the link as i am a new user, but if you go to the website above, click find a car boot on the left panel, then select swansea from the town option and hit search, it will come up with details of 5 car boots in the area.)

not too sure when the next one in the Liberty is, wether is this sunday or the next, if i find any more info will post it on here!!

=]

*****more info*****
    have just read on the liberty stadium website that the carboot is now open every sunday due to its popularity, but the post was back in april. best bet would be to ring them on 08712 223 224.
  • im 15 years old and i do car boots and these are a few that i now:

llanelli multi storey car park every sunday between 7am and 1pm
    jullians swansea gowertan every sunday between 6am and 1pm
    ffos las trimsaran 9am-1pm

tel: 01554 778887
    or email me:macaulys91@live.co.uk

if you now of any more let me now thanks:)
  • taff_girl
    taff_girl Posts: 124
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I get rid of my household clutter every few months or so and always go to the one at Singleton Hospital on a Saturday morning.
    Good for selling and buying, well organised and mainly on tarmac.
    The main downside is the early start needed to guarantee a pitch - no later than 7am in good weather and earlier if you can face it.

The one at Julians is a bit scraggy.

I have been told that the one in Llanelli is also good but I have not been there.
  • LaraJP
    LaraJP Posts: 12 Forumite
    anyone know anything about the car boot in swansea forrest fach, i passed it one sunday and its held in the sports place behind matalan. wondering if its every week and how it works as no cars can enter. many thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure