Bosch Classixx dishwasher not working

2»

Comments

• premkit
    premkit Posts: 244 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    there is an engineers quick re set.
    switch the appliance off, press the other buttons in keep them pressed in then switch the appliance on, this can reset it.
  • Just had 2 year old grandson staying and he pressed the buttons and dishwasher stalled in cycle and would not restart or do anything!!

Noticed a sticker on top inside edge of door which indicated to hold two of the setting option buttons to reset the machine. I held Intensive and Eco down, which matched the symbols on the sticker and then I pressed the power button. This reset the machine and the elctronic light which indicates, stage of cycle i.e. rinse, wash, dry, went back to '0' sign.

All back to normal and working again !! Brilliant
  • Basil1234
    Basil1234 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    jrh505 why oh why are you replying to a 3 year old dead thread???
    It just fills the board up with rubbish for the rest of the forum, if you have something to say about something/problem just start a new thread about it please the amount of newbies that come on dig up a dead thread make some comment as if the orginal people are listening which is highly unlikely just to get a first post in. its not necessary.

thanks basil :beer:
  • If it's a dead thread, shouldn't it be closed then? I don't get your point, apart from being pedantic. Why can't people just get on with life? It's hardly a crime of the Century. BTW, I did find this thread useful (the earlier part - that is)
  • fluffpot
    fluffpot Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    actually I think it was good to reply to this thread - then all info/tips on a busted bosch dishwasher are in one place
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure