E: 24/11 Win up to £1 million plus iPads(FB)OPENS 15/11

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Mand_x_
    Mand_x_ Posts: 149 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My advice is put £5 on red and £5 on black on the same spin. That means that 36/37 times you will get your money back. You need to then repeat this 19 times. By this point you will have wagered the whole amount and can withdraw it. If it comes up 0 you would lose £10 but that should only happen once every 37 spins so it is almost 50/50 for you to get no zeros and keep the full amount. I got two zeros when I did it but was still able to cash off £161 (I carried on playing and won £200 but you don't have to obviously!) just a tip though, you have to deposit before you can withdraw so once you've played just deposit £5 and withdraw it with your winnings and you won't lose it. Enjoy your free money!

Thank you for the advice, can I ask? Have you actually done this with the bonus money? As it kind of implies you have to bet the whole £182 in one bet not several bets. Thank you so much again for your help x
  • smackdowngunny
    Options
    I have done this, yes. It says wager it through once, not in one bet and I managed to withdraw it fine. Good luck.
  • Mand_x_
    Mand_x_ Posts: 149 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have done this, yes. It says wager it through once, not in one bet and I managed to withdraw it fine. Good luck.

Thank you so much it worked. I withdraw £170.00 after depositing £5.00. It left a balance of £17 odd. So I had a little play with it and managed to get it up to another £75 quid. So minus my £5 deposit I came away with £240.00 so thank you. My hubby was telling me to put it all on number 35 lol. So glad i didnt listen to him.
  • CinnamonGirl_2
    Options
    I majorly messed up and, after my £5 deposit, ended up with £5.82! Better than nothing at all, I suppose!
    :starmod: Everything will be ok in the end; if it's not ok, it's not the end :starmod:

A HUGE thank you to all that post competitions
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport