Cheapest place to buy paint?

2»

Comments

• Hey, found a new shop, well this place actually been around for many decades. They have emulsion paints which have offers of buy one and get another free. quality is good compared to bnq and wickes own brand. only downside is you have to choose your colours from the dulux range.

Their in Bethnal Green East London called Rosediy.co.uk
    0207 7396724 (check if offers still around)
  • Rosebery_2
    Rosebery_2 Posts: 154 Forumite
    shelim wrote: »
    Hey, found a new shop, well this place actually been around for many decades. They have emulsion paints which have offers of buy one and get another free. quality is good compared to bnq and wickes own brand. only downside is you have to choose your colours from the dulux range.

Their in Bethnal Green East London called Rosediy.co.uk
    0207 7396724 (check if offers still around)
    Think they might have done it by now - this thread is over 2 years old.

Which part of the company do you work in? :D

Cheers
  • im a single mother on a very low budget! i need to paint my bathroom and kitchen. but not got much money to do so. in my bathroom is mould behind the toilet and is an awful white yellowish colour. need help
  • stator
    stator Posts: 7,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Wilkinsons is probably the cheapest place for paint. If you have problems with mould pick up one of the crystal based moisture traps from there at the same time.
    Changing the world, one sarcastic comment at a time.
  • HANICKA_2
    HANICKA_2 Posts: 57 Forumite
    Dulux 2.5 l of white matt and silk in Wilkinsons for £5, I think the 5 l tin was £10, also standard dulux coloured paint is £10, not a great saving but cheaper than B & Q and Homebase I think. Also B & Q are advertising Crown 5 l paint 1/2 price which would cost something like £13 per tin, but offer ends tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure