Swagbucks - September 2013

Options

Comments

• Art_Vandelay_2
    Options
    Lots of people complaining on facebook now about the non-crediting DS. If you haven't go along and add your view. Anyone else wondering if they're trying to cut the bonus bills?

Does make me wonder sometimes - many times, on the 21 or 30-day mark, you have a daily goal that becomes a huge challenge if there are no surveys available. Lets face it, an entire day on SBTV is not an option for a great many of us (or our electric bills! lol)

That said, I think using Toluna for the DS provider is a real issue; a simple search here, or google, will reveal huge numbers of complaints against Toluna regarding missing credits, or even blatantly stolen credits in some cases.

It's definitely high time that Swagbucks step up and seriously address some of these complaints. They specifically ask people to provide screenshots, but their response the majority of the time is simply, "oh yeah, sorry, screenshot isn't enough, not getting the bucks."
  • PrinceYumil
    Options
    Only thing that'll be saving me today will be blue box if it comes up :(
  • BITW
    BITW Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    2 surveys, both Toluna, neither credited. Which is fair enough, as long as I get them in 2-3 days or whatever it is. Doesn't help with not being able to hit target. Hit it every day this month...got a challenge ahead of me tonight. Great way to spend a Saturday evening!
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    My swagbucks home page seems to be struggling, its slow and I've just refreshed to try and see where I've earned 11sb, but just have a blue banner there at the mo!

Ahhhh....it was 11sb for a search that didn't even tell me it won lol. Takes me to 36/80. I have only just come back online, defo not going to get loads more sb tonight lol. Are the games working now as I read they weren't for someone and not tried them.
  • PrinceYumil
    Options
    Managed to sign up to a special k offer with an alternative email address for 45 sb to meet target.
  • BITW
    BITW Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Just did a quick 10 minute survey on porridge. Target met. I also did a few searches and got 7sb for one, but it never alerted me, only noticed when I checked my total.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Managed to sign up to a special k offer with an alternative email address for 45 sb to meet target.

That offer hasn't credited for me.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Songpeople TS 100SB :) - over quota :( HOW? there's been nothing about all day:mad:
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    I know that many of you guys are struggling to meet the goal so I would recommend doing the tasks. It's possible to earn 60-80 SB this way if you do them quick enough. :)
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    7 SB for searching 'Orange You Glad It's Fall' (with the same titled collector bill :rotfl:).
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport