How can I find out names of Company directors, for free?

Comments

• irace
    irace Posts: 82 Forumite
    ghiggins wrote: »
    Try this site - worked for me

https://secure.creditgate.com/

this works for me too, thanks
  • Apricot
    Apricot Posts: 2,497 Forumite
    Something doesn't seem right here, the company has been in liquidation since March 09 and was completely wound up soon after so shouldnt have been taking money since then and you wouldnt have bought a pram that early. I suggest you contact the liquidators.
    :happylove DD July 2011:happylove

Aug 13 [STRIKE]£4235.19[/STRIKE]:eek: £2550.00 :cool:
  • Just thought I'd update this thread with a small piece of info:

If you just need the director's names, you don't even need to pay £1 on the Companies House website.

Just search on the company and when the list comes up, click on the relevant company number in the 1st column. That will give you the registered office address and a couple of other pieces of info.

Then click on "Order information on this company" and, in the list of reports you can purchase, will be individual reports on each named director.

So you have the names. If you want more info, pay your £1 :)

PS Sorry, wanted to post the relevant clickable Companies House link but as a new user (I guess in terms of no. of posts, not duration!) I can't do that - it's companieshouse.co.uk with a www. in front!
  • hi all

is there a way to do a search for a company name using the directors name as i have been unsuccessful with this type of search?

thanks in advance
    My Signature is MY OWN!!
  • Why not just search for the companies domain whois? You have to put a name and address etc in your whois details for these sort of reasons, so you should be able to find the correct contact details need from using a site such as domaintools.com

Failing that, either search on companies house as suggested above or... have a look at !!!!!!/ to see if they are listed on that site :)
    First time buyer (part rent part buy) Dec 2012 :) - Already changed to lowest energy bill supplier - got water meter fitted and looking for more money saving tips!
  • Coopdivi
    Coopdivi Posts: 3,412 Forumite
    Alastairc, it's against forum rules for you to advertise your own website.

http://whois.domaintools.com/company-director-check.co.uk

The 484group.com website, which was only created twelve days ago looks fraudulent. But in any case it's a pay site.
  • nico1579 wrote: »
    I totally disagree with your remarks. There is nothing fraudulent about 484group.com

you wouldn't think that, seeing as all your posts are about them. If we used it to find the director of 484group I'm guessing we'd find you on the director list.
  • Out of curiosity I have just searched for several directors and two companies on that site. None of them came up.

On this basis I would not trust the information they hold.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • If you can find the name of a director of a company there is a website //company-director-check.co.uk which will give you all the companies that director is involved with, also the Companies House unique ID for that director, D.O.B, etc . You can also click into the Company's link on the site which give information on the company status. A very useful site which gives far more infomation than Companies House. It is free to use at present.
  • a website called DUEDIL.com? You have to register, but I was looking for company info and found all the info I needed and more.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure