Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Options

Comments

• Hezzawithkids
    Options
    So pleased to find this forum! Downloaded a 2 for 1 voucher for Strada today and myself & 5 work colleagues treated ourselves to lunch in town by way of a beat-the-mid-week, mid-January-blues morale boost and saved over £30 on the bill! We're so delighted we're going to make it a regular "team bonding" exercise!! ;)

Cheers to all posters!! :beer:
    £2 Savers Club 2016 #21 £14/£250
    £2 Savers Club 2015 #8 £250£200 :j

Proud to be an OU graduate :j :j

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain
  • BargainhunterII
    Options
    I posted this elsewhere but think it got deleted- thought it should maybe be here and added to the main deals list.

BREWERS FAYRE download vouchers-

£10 off wys £30
    £15 off wys £50
    bogof breakfast PLUS kids eat free
    Free wine or soft drink wyb 2 main meals
    Kids eat free all day every day
    2 for 1 desserts
    bogof buffet
    bogof meal night

valid until 31/01/12

http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/brewersfayre/promotions.html

Vouchers:

http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/content/dam/brewersfayre/januarysale/BF-jan-sale-voucher.pdf
  • jap200
    jap200 Posts: 2,033 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    jap200 wrote: »
    Various deals at Chiquitos - print vouchers from Chiquitos own website:
    http://www.chiquito.co.uk/site/deals/

Can't be used in conjunction with each other. E.g.
    • 20% off your food bill valid 3rd Jan until 29th Feb 2012 (Sunday to Friday)
    • Free starter or desert valid 3rd Jan until 29th Feb 2012 (7 days per week)

The top of this thread states that new deals will be checked out and added to the restaurant voucher list - so why hasn't this one been added? It's a good deal open to everyone!
  • pa2539
    pa2539 Posts: 6,543 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Brewers fayre- 2 meals and a bottle of wine for £13 throughout Feb. Print voucher here. Exc. 10th-14th Feb

http://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/content/dam/brewersfayre/vouchers/BF-2meals-13-voucher.pdf
  • theusual
    theusual Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 14 February 2012 at 10:54PM
    Options
    Just got this from Wasabi Delivery - they are giving 50% off orders over £30 for delivery when you use the voucher code SUSHIPROMO50

It is delivery orders only. wasabi.uk.com

They deliver to a number of London postcodes - WC2, WC1, W1, W2, SW3, SW5, SW7, SW10, EC1, EC2 EC3, and EC4.

Great sushi!

Offer ends 15th March!
  • beingjdc
    beingjdc Posts: 1,680 Forumite
    Options
    Heya; on the main site this is listed as having expired on New Year's Eve. It's still on the Orange website, and I was able to use it a fortnight ago.

Planning to do so again this week so would welcome knowing from others whether it was just my local not knowing that it was over, or whether the site is wrong!
    Hurrah, now I have more thankings than postings, cheers everyone!
  • holidaysforme
    Options
    beingjdc wrote: »
    Heya; on the main site this is listed as having expired on New Year's Eve. It's still on the Orange website, and I was able to use it a fortnight ago.

Planning to do so again this week so would welcome knowing from others whether it was just my local not knowing that it was over, or whether the site is wrong!

Hi. I thought this was an ongoing offer with orange 241 and pizza express. I havent done it for about 2 years , but it used to work by using the orange code to get a free ticket, and then presenting said ticket to the people at pizza express for a 241 pizza and free garlic bread. Does anyone know if this offer only runs periodically or if it has has changed completely?
    Planning on doing this in a couple of weeks, but will just use my tastecard at pizza express instead for a 241 if it's no longer running.
    cheers:beer:
  • beingjdc
    beingjdc Posts: 1,680 Forumite
    Options
    Hi. I thought this was an ongoing offer with orange 241 and pizza express.

Update: It still works. I assume someone put the end date in 2011 on the site when it started years ago and that felt like forever in the future, or something!
    Hurrah, now I have more thankings than postings, cheers everyone!
  • alan99_2
    alan99_2 Posts: 225 Forumite
    edited 5 March 2012 at 5:31PM
    Options
    It says on MSE Restaurant Vouchers that the GBK offer is valid every day. But when you print off the coupon it is only Sunday to Thursday to 5th April.
    So suggest check your voucher and your calendar before setting off :)

Alan

The MSE Restauarant Voucher page has now been updated to Sun to Thr for GBK.
  • Ashleigh-Jayne
    Options
    On Twitter, I saw a company called housebites.com are giving away £250 voucher for their food and it's all delivered. Need to enter competition with Smarta.com
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure