What's Your Biggest WIN !!!???

Options

Comments

• doodygirl
    doodygirl Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mine was a £1,000 off any holiday with Thomson holidays and a night all expenses paid night at Raymond Blanc's hotel in oxford including a 9 course meal cooked by him
    Wishing everyone the best of luck for 2020 ☘️
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,734 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    £800 of sony laptop. My one and only big win and that was a few years ago now, but I live in hope.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Soosieboo
    Options
    Up to bank holiday weekend my best was an Ipod touch that I won just before xmas.
    I won £200 in broadband choices comp and put towards a new lappy that I got for half price from Dell Outlet.

But best yet was last Tuesday - I won an Xperia Arc phone. It's bliddy awesome.. my son is so jealous!
    Thanks to those that post the comps!!
    :j:beer:
  • JuicyLuce
    Options
    My biggest win is a £250 gift card from an ITV comp... got 'the call' last week but still waiting for it to arrive :D
    Enjoy comping!

People who post comps are great
    :A - and fast! Every time I search a comp it's already been shared by someone else!
  • seasider007
    Options
    Mine is a toss-up between a 7 night all-inclusive holiday to St Lucia that I won last month(not been yet) or a weekend to Finland 3 years ago for the world rally championship as a guest of the Ford rally team, food, drink and a blast in a rally car all included! Trouble was, I was on holiday at the time so I donated it to my friend & his wife. :(
    Best wins 2010 - Ipod touch, Ipad, W/end in Amsterdam, 32" TV & Bluray, V Fest tix X 4, Global Gathering Tix, £100 M&S vouchers
  • kisto
    kisto Posts: 7,075 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been comping for years, and had never really won a 'biggie' then in January I won a technology prize bundle from a twitter comp - I still can't believe a simple tweet bagged me this lot:

MacBook Air,
    Xbox 360 (250GB),
    Logitech Squeezebox Radio,
    HTC Desire
    Three Mifi (wireless internet dongle)
    :T*Thanks to all who posts comps * :j
  • freefan01
    freefan01 Posts: 4,427 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    has to be the £5,000 all inclusive holiday to the caribbean, still got to decide where to go and planning it for beginning of next year. Still keep reading the letter!! but this year has just been fantastic for wins :)
    Bestof2013-AcerLaptop,years supply of Lindt chocolate,Family to Spain,£500,13 bottles of Wine,iPhone 5,2 night island break,Pedal Bike&Helmet,HuntersWellies,TomTomGPSWatch,3 bottlesVodka
    Dec 2014 - DigitalRadio,Artwork,TekstaPuppy,2xSocks,Cushelle Koala,RoboFish,£50IcelandVouchers,DressingGown,CadburyHamper,
    AirwickSampleHamper
  • Taloolah
    Taloolah Posts: 4,431 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    My biggest prize was an all expenses paid trip to an exclusive Austrian Spa resort. I spent a week being pampered like a princess. It changed my life as I learned how to manage my weight and change my diet for the better. Overall the week was worth about £8000.
    Many thanks to the wonderful staff at Birmingham Childrens Hospital caring for my tiny and very poorly grandson who was born at 29 weeks. Thanks to them he is getting a little stronger every day.:A:A:A
  • LadyMorticia
    LadyMorticia Posts: 19,899 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    My biggest win was a Nokia E7, worth £500. :)

Hoping for a cash win though as we really need some money right now.
    2019 Wins
    1/25

£2019 in 2019
    £10/£2019
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    My best is a week in Vancouver with about £600 of excursions,closely followed by five nights in New York with $1000 in SAKS vouchers.We traded the SAKS spend & took our daughter :-)

Loads more smaller wins including top tickets to Top Gear Live worth £600 approx.Included VIP meals & behind the scenes tour.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure