Gfk Tv Surveys

Options

Comments

• mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Do the guys that have the winnings do it daily or just as and when? I know you can do it daily, and I have been doing just that. ** When do you find out if you have won? Do they email you or something?
  • Careful_with_that_Axe
    Options
    I signed up to get an email each day as a reminder, but have not been as faithful in completing these in the last few months. They email you if you have won anything, but you can also check the list of winners of the monthy draws - they post the full list on the site.
    The list of winners tends to be posted from about 14th of the month i.e. May's draw winners would appear on site approx 14th June.
    I can't say that it's actually a way to boost your income, but is a little bit of fun and a nice way to feel that you are getting your views across.
    I must go, I have lives to ruin and hearts to break :D
    My attitude depends on my Latitude 49° 55' 0" N 6° 19' 60 W
  • Badsaver
    Badsaver Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    I cant find the site...can anyone help please?
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I hope I win something. I never win anything, so this would be a first.
  • SW42
    SW42 Posts: 496 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I won £500 last year and I've been on it for about a year and a half. I try to do it every day, but you don't have to, although you do have to do a minimum of 10 per month. The more you do, the more entries you get to the monthly prize draws. There are also loyalty draws every quarter. I've also won about half a dozen £5 Amazon vouchers. Definitely happy with this, plus it's quick to do (not like some surveys which ask mind-numbingly boring questions and lasts for ever).

I think this is the link: https://panel.gfkmedia.co.uk/

Hope this helps.
  • pink_elf
    pink_elf Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    How do you sign up? :confused:
  • becky170
    becky170 Posts: 857 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I've been doing these for the couple of months, and I've usually managed to get 15 entries into the draw (i.e. completed the survey on 15 days) and in the past two draws I've won £5 amazon vouchers. I also do the radio survey but I've never won anything on those prize draws. The questionnaire is really quick to do so it is worth doing it, but it won't make you much money. To be entered into the draw you need to complete the questionnaire on 10 different days, so it does take some level of commitment!
    Mortgage-free wannabe #66 £105/4000
  • bubbles0169
    bubbles0169 Posts: 6,230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am not bossy I just have better ideas:p
  • cheeks
    cheeks Posts: 211 Forumite
    Options
    Ive been filling them in every day for months but haven't won anything! Do you write much when it asks at the bottom what you liked or disliked about a programme? I often write a little bit, but not exactly war and peace or anything! I did do a special survey a couple of months ago for them and got a £5 amazon voucher cos i filled it in everyday.
    If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed back out?:rotfl:
  • wayne1983
    wayne1983 Posts: 1,511 Forumite
    Options
    ive won 10 and a 5 pound argos voucher before.
    2016 Money challenge - £290
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport