Comments

• Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Loading ok now, for me anyway.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • dougz_2
    dougz_2 Posts: 523 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Do you actually need to buy the paper or anything?

Also, I am confused by the booking site. Search shows up rooms "from £20" for a single i.e suggesting there is nothing less. But when you go to "select room and rates" it seems to let you choose to pay either £10 or £20, for what appears to be the same room regardless of single or twin, what is that about?
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Just to let people know, I went via TCB and changed the link to dailymail and it tracked ok - so double bonus.:j

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • Wow, that's a great link. I've got two nights in January booked up. It's a good tip above about it automaticaly adding for breakfast (and bumping the price up). As far as I could see you didn't need to buy the paper. I went to the shops and bought one in case though!
  • leicester has new years eve for £20 for double rooms as does burton
  • I booked via Quidco and it has tracked, York for £18!
  • looking for new years eve -none on offer for norwich at any time in december
  • gaz_jones
    gaz_jones Posts: 5,179 Forumite
    Woohoo, just booked a night in Ramada Bowden Hall in Gloucester for the 23rd Dec for a nice night away before heading down south with the OH to see her family for xmas =) Thanks OP. If only I could click the thanks button more than once!!!
    This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • Cheers OP, am actually staying in the York one soon too :D so am glad to see it looks to be popular with peeps on here :)

Really wish the brand new Southport Ramada Plaza was included. :(
    Need this to tie in with my valentines spa break plans *mini strop*

Will try ringing them and blag something about others being included, lol.

Cheers again OP.

xx
  • Cheers OP... and great spot by Nudge (thanked you both for this one)... :beer:

Finally managed to get some response from their very slow website this evening and have two hotels booked (Bowden Hall and Manchester Picadilly)... :j

:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport