Free Coke on Monday 3rd September (Opens 9pm Sunday night)

Comments

• Just did it, got the email and printed out without problems so free drink for me tomorrow! :)
  • Hi I would really love a free coke please:):)
  • got mine easy to do
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Prisoner wrote: »
    Hi I would really love a free coke please:):)

You need to follow the instructions at the top and go to the link. They will then email you a voucher.
  • V.Lucky
    V.Lucky Posts: 806 Forumite
    Tried to do one for my son too, but it won't go through, so maybe one per household?
    :hello:
  • V.Lucky wrote: »
    Tried to do one for my son too, but it won't go through, so maybe one per household?

use a diff postcode and email.
    The Fields are Green, The sky is blue, the River Nene goes winding through, The market square is Cobblestoned, It shakes the old dears to their bones, A finer town you'll never see, A finer town they'll never be, Big city lights don't bother me, Northampton Town I'm proud to be!
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    :beer::beer:
    V.Lucky wrote: »

Worked for me and the OH - both used same postcode but different email addresses (and I applied on my pc for both of us).
  • It's one per person and has to be with a different email per person.
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • Today only (03.09.12) - visit https://www.freecoke.co.uk to download a voucher to use at any Boots or Superdrug today for a totally free 500ml bottle of Coke! :)
    You bowl like your mother. Unless of course she bowls well, in which case you bowl nothing like her <3 Big Bang Theory :)
  • "Sorry, an error occured while processing your request" is what I keep getting when I try.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure