293010_4213744338174_269400042_n.jpg

See where the 70sb is ... click the little I that is next to it
  • RainbowChocolate
    RainbowChocolate Posts: 40 Forumite
    edited 18 August 2012 at 9:59PM
    cally6008 wrote: »
    293010_4213744338174_269400042_n.jpg

See where the 70sb is ... click the little I that is next to it

Oh ok, thanks for pointing that out for me. This is the first time this happened and like I said before I didn't think it would work more than once but it did so that's why I kept trying but now I know better. I have removed my comment regarding this.
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Well I'm sorry if that sounded like bragging that was not my intention :( I was surprised myself that it worked more than once. When I don't qualify for one, it has a button that says try again and get 70 SB for it. =/ So today it worked for me 3 times but I did have to try again and again. =/

Dont worry hon, it's only your first week, mistakes happen. It's just people keep coming on and not reading the rules through before starting and the main mistake seems to be the daily survey. I do think it is not very clear, I know it's under the I but it's possible to miss. With the daily one you can keep trying until one credits but after one does you need to stop or they will end up with them shutting your account.

Hell till recently half of us were using an app that we were not supposed to because we did not know so we all make mistakes.

Have you read the first page of the thread and the do's and don't on swagbucks? If you have anything you need help with give a yell and don't get to put of by one mistake. xx
  • Well my Daily goal today was 50... I am currently at 803 SB earned for the day so extremely happy with this...

Think I shall leave it for today now and see what target is tomorrow :D
  • Rainbow - I made the same mistake when I started back in June. I got so confused over what we could/couldn't do. It will all fall into place eventually :)

Good luck with the swagging :D
  • Sammie1987 wrote: »
    Well my Daily goal today was 50... I am currently at 803 SB earned for the day so extremely happy with this...

Think I shall leave it for today now and see what target is tomorrow :D

I would keep going if I were you, you only need another 46 for a £5 AGC :T
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Torialou78 wrote: »
    Hell till recently half of us were using an app that we were not supposed to because we did not know so we all make mistakes.

Have you read the first page of the thread and the do's and don't on swagbucks? If you have anything you need help with give a yell and don't get to put of by one mistake. xx

At least we were actually using a mobile phone app on a mobile phone to access sbtv

Some people, one of whom I know to be a member here, and several on the facebook page admit to using Bluestacks and say that it is not cheating

Bluestacks is an emulator that makes your computer think it is an android phone (or whatever the emulator programme is designed for) and people are using this to access the sbtv mobile app

Which in my mind is cheating more than what we were doing, at least ours was the proper app on a proper mobile phone etc
  • Torialou78 wrote: »
    Dont worry hon, it's only your first week, mistakes happen. It's just people keep coming on and not reading the rules through before starting and the main mistake seems to be the daily survey. I do think it is not very clear, I know it's under the I but it's possible to miss. With the daily one you can keep trying until one credits but after one does you need to stop or they will end up with them shutting your account.

Thanks. :) That's understandable, must be annoying with all us newbies haha. Once I clicked on the daily survey link, the whole 'get 70 SB for every survey you complete' was my main temptation. :o Ah, I guess it was one of those 'too good to be true' type of things! :p

I have read the first page and the do's and don'ts but I must admit I didn't click the little 'i' for this particular thing until cally6008 pointed it out to me on this thread. :o
    Alicarroll wrote: »
    Rainbow - I made the same mistake when I started back in June. I got so confused over what we could/couldn't do. It will all fall into place eventually :)

Good luck with the swagging :D

I know now thanks to you guys :) you too!
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cally6008 wrote: »
    DAILY SURVEYS (FRONT PAGE VIA TOLUNA)

you are only allowed to COMPLETE and get PAID for ONE survey per day = 70sb

I am getting fed up of reading people's posts on here bragging about how many daily surveys they are completing

You only need to politely point it out if you are concerned and want to help people not to get banned. No need for the tone.
  • Got an easy survey on epilepsy due to having the condition, hopefully one that'll make a difference too!
    Starting debt: 3399.39 / Debt now: 2975.39
    VSP Challenge 2012: £39.58/£100 Crazy Clothes Challenge 2012: £3.00/£150
    £2 savers club #20: £30
    2012 earnings: £67.50
    Long Haul DFW Supporter #204
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts