Need help NOW!! What am i entitled too from him?

TallBlondie
TallBlondie Posts: 58 Forumite
Questions answered thankyou.
Better wins...Terminator goodies, St Helier his & hers tshirts, Janeo jewels bangle, Loreal mascara, £50 funky pigeon credit 4 me & a pal, save our friends giant plush panda, iggy & me books, 2 night hotel stay with Best Western, Huge Disney princess palace, cinema tix (gave away) NUFC tix (gave away) ipad & footie break, hotel in scotland!! :T:j

Comments

• Loopy_Girl
    Loopy_Girl Posts: 4,444 Forumite
    As per CSA rulings, you are entitled to 15% of his net income for maintenance.
  • Loopy_Girl
    Loopy_Girl Posts: 4,444 Forumite
    And you should be getting more than £100pw in all your benefits...are you sure you are claiming to all you are entitled to?
  • thorsoak
    thorsoak Posts: 7,166
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    As you are on income support, and LHA is paying £420 of your £650 monthly rental, you're left with a shortfall there of £230. Don't forget, you can claim a 25% reduction on your council tax bill as the single adult in the home.

How much does your OH earn?
  • agscully
    agscully Posts: 322 Forumite
    Hi

If you are getting that much income support each month and you are a married person can i ask what does your husband do ? ...Work etc ? If so how much does he earn ? We be useful if we knew so we could all advise you how much you could ask for ?
    :heartpuls Baby Due 11th August 2012 :heartpuls
  • mookiandco
    mookiandco Posts: 1,294 Forumite
    edited 27 June 2010 at 1:36AM
    Go and see a family solicitor, you are entitled to free legal advice as you receive income support. They will be able to look at what you both have and what you both need and advise you properly. Its hard to advise on here without knowing all the ins and outs. Perhaps pop into the benefits board for some assistance with that.
    Proud Mummy to Leila aged 1 whole year:j
  • neneromanova
    neneromanova Posts: 3,051
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    All he has to give you is 15% of his monthly wages for CSA. And that is just for your child. Not you or the dogs.
    What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine..
  • property.advert
    property.advert Posts: 4,086
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Another burden on the state for years to come no doubt.

Bloated welfare state makes this so easy to do, split up and hold your hand out for freebies.
  • dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    thorsoak wrote: »
    As you are on income support, and LHA is paying £420 of your £650 monthly rental, you're left with a shortfall there of £230. Don't forget, you can claim a 25% reduction on your council tax bill as the single adult in the home.

How much does your OH earn?

The OP will already receive full CTB.

With IS + CTC + LHA + CTB, the OP will clear at least £1,000 per month tax free.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • Person_one
    Person_one Posts: 28,884
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Another burden on the state for years to come no doubt.

Bloated welfare state makes this so easy to do, split up and hold your hand out for freebies.

The OP described her marriage as hell, also that the split was not mutual. Divorce is legal in this country.

Should she be forced to stay married just to keep Daily Mail readers happy?
  • Fang_3
    Fang_3 Posts: 7,602 Forumite
    Person_one wrote: »
    The OP described her marriage as hell, also that the split was not mutual. Divorce is legal in this country.

Should she be forced to stay married just to keep Daily Mail readers happy?

No she should get off her !!!! and get a job.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure