Free £30 for website registration

Comments

• starchops
    starchops Posts: 100 Forumite
    Oh right, I got that now, thank you very much for your help! :)
  • Pomdren
    Pomdren Posts: 802 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Just signed up for imutual and moneyvista but see nothing about it in my imutual statement. Maybe I'm just being impatient but doesn't it usually go into pending automatically? Am a bit concerned I don't count as having completed the 'My Plan' section since I don't have any details to put into property and pension and whatnot.

Looks like a really intuitive site though and will hopefully be of use in the future.
  • Addict8
    Addict8 Posts: 43 Forumite
    Pomdren wrote: »
    Just signed up for imutual and moneyvista but see nothing about it in my imutual statement. Maybe I'm just being impatient but doesn't it usually go into pending automatically? Am a bit concerned I don't count as having completed the 'My Plan' section since I don't have any details to put into property and pension and whatnot.

Looks like a really intuitive site though and will hopefully be of use in the future.

If you don't have any information for those sections just put in Zero?! I did this and it has been tracked to my imutual statement...
  • jak wrote: »
    I've just signed up. Is there a withdrawal minimum limit?
    I have been an Imutual member since it started back in June 2010. The withdrawal limit is £1 and all cashback is personally guaranteed by the founder Richard Yendall

The cashback compares very favourably with other top cashback sites but where it wins is its a great site not only for freebies/bargains ect but the forum members are very friendly and willing to give advice.There are some inhouse competitions although most of the prizes are shares
    I don't know if the shares will ever be worth anything but I live in hope

I did the MoneyVista offer about 2 months ago , it tracked after 24 hours and I received the cash this week
  • Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    cheers. Doing this now. Also, how nice to be told my life expectancy. Not looking forward to the year 2074!
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Please note that the reporting from the merchant has been delayed. So any transactions from yesterday lunchtime onwards are not likely to appear on your statements until next Wednesday. However, they should still track as normal
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • robrooo
    robrooo Posts: 72 Forumite
    well, unless the Mayan prophecy gets me first, 2054 is it for me ;0
    thanks for for the link
    Goals: Mortgage Free: Dec 2012 - complete (13y 8m early)
    Save £100K by age 50: (£20k pa Jan/2013-Jan/2018) - progress: Aug 2014: £34k
    Pension: £250k by 2018 - progress: Aug 2014 £180k
    Charitable Giving: 2014 so far: £4000
    Crowd Funding Contributions: 2014 so far: £2630
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    do you get bombarded with emails and letters?
    :footie:
  • rummy
    rummy Posts: 537 Forumite
    I completed the my plan bit but could only put in income as that's the only thing I have.

Hope it still tracks. :( looks like a good site for helping to plan though, will probably use to help me control my finances.
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    what do they want in return from you?
    :footie:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business