When did you last switch energy provider?

Options
2»

Comments

• happyinflorida
    Options
    I swapped using U-Switch and Martins site with a promise of 6 bottles of wine. This was in April and they are still not here. I've rung them to remind them and was promised it would be done soonest - that was on 6th December! Anyone else had problems?
    Is it a con?

I'd recommend not using anything Martin recommends on his site, re energy companies, as I've had non stop problems for over 16 months and still on going in trying to sort out problems with EDF - I can and would recommend the Co-op who I found through Which? when they were trying to get a good deal for people who were fed up with all the rising prices and they negotiated a good deal through the Co-op!
  • slimmillipede
    Options
    I swapped using U-Switch and Martins site with a promise of 6 bottles of wine. This was in April and they are still not here. I've rung them to remind them and was promised it would be done soonest - that was on 6th December! Anyone else had problems?
    Is it a con?
    We used U-Switch to switch to OVO, the wine was a bonus and did take a long time to arrive, but it did arrive eventually and it wasn't bad wine either.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure