~The Final MAKE £10 A DAY in December Challenge for 2011 ~ Everybody Welcome

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 4 December 2011 at 1:16AM
    Options
    hi guys hope everyone is well hugs to those that need them, whats pincone please???

ooooh pinecone is a fab survey company that pays £3 in luncheon vouchers or paypal, your choice. I take luncheon vouchers and was trying to save them for xmas but as money was so short, ended up using most for my food shopping. Have £6 stashed away though :D

rarely we get referral links and can refer people, otherwise you have to watch out for the banners and people posting on freebies and grabbit they have referrals.

there is one page that might have a working link. will have a look.

even better, they pay out a few days after you complete the survey :j that is why we all like it so much!

try these
  • Jevvers
    Jevvers Posts: 648 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A friend bought me a cuppa which I had been about to get myself - £1.50 (I KNOW!) and also - SMUG ALERT - I got down from the loft the Christmas cards and wrapping paper which I bought half price in the post Christmas sales. The receipt was still in the bag and I'd saved £12 - so I'm counting that as it's money I don't have to spend this year.
    Mortgage 1: £243,034 0.99%, i/o, ends May 2026 MFW date 20 Aug 2020
    Mortgage 2: [STRIKE]£166,966[/STRIKE] £159,066 0.99%, repaymt, ends Oct 2033
    Total: £402,100
  • Aesop
    Options
    lemmings see my post ^^^ have found links, they work for me but they may be stored in my cache, so best you try them.
  • lemmings1986
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    lemmings see my post ^^^ have found links, they work for me but they may be stored in my cache, so best you try them.

hi havejust registered but it says there is no opening at the minute so will keep my details for next couple of weeks thanks anyway aesop :)
    VSP#17 £2.34
    debt free 26/10/2012
  • Aesop
    Options
    hi havejust registered but it says there is no opening at the minute so will keep my details for next couple of weeks thanks anyway aesop :)

that's a good sign. Usually they don't register if they are full or not looking for a particular group.

That could mean in a few weeks you get the magic email ;) I hope you do.

right off to bed. want to do some ebaying in morning before DS gets up
  • franby64
    franby64 Posts: 944 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 4 December 2011 at 10:56AM
    Options
    Morning

Off the mark with £5.46 from As*a.
    Have a good weekend.
    August Shopping Challenge. 26/8. Budget £250 Spent £256.81.. £6.81 over. So £0.00 a day left.
  • Aesop
    Options
    right 2nd post updated with everyone - please check in case I have missed anyone :)
  • BlueCow1975
    BlueCow1975 Posts: 1,422 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone. Thanks so much for pinecone link Aesop. Have been trying to find a working link all month with no success!! Like Lemmings I got the we do not need anyone with your household group at the moment but will store your details for a few weeks incase we have an opening. That is the most I have ever got from them as in the past I have had a straight we are full and don't need anyone when I have clicked on the link.

Fingers crossed for the magic e-mail!! Pinecone sounds like it could make a nice contribution to the savings pot!!

Anyhow, kids not dressed yet and I am still in my dressing gown, so better get my derrier into gear and get off here!!! Will be another zero day for me today I's afraid!! Did make some progress last night though adding over 600 points onto maximiles - I joined last month but have only just got into gear with it by reading the threads about how to maximise points.

Today's target (well tonights target when kids in bed) is 5 ebay listings and add another 150 points to maximiles. Have a good day ev1 x
  • lemmings1986
    Options
    morning guys, hope everyone is well:)
    plan for today
    make packlunch,wash hair go to work very long day need to get moving
    submit sh*pns**n recipts and barcodes when i get back do some surveys hopefully i wont get screened out..
    and put some things on ebay didnt have time yesterday but am day off tomorrow so may do it then.
    also need to request three vouchers off maccains £15,request sh*ns**n voucher £10 and have two pending credits on valuedopinions which should be enough to claim £10 voucher and waiting for unilever giftcard i won £10 also waiting for £5 giftcard from s*nper*s possible £50 when it all comes through will add them when they arrive :)
    also at 584 on sw*abu*cks .
    hope everyone has a good day and hugs to those that need them.
    VSP#17 £2.34
    debt free 26/10/2012
  • ms_night_ryder
    Options
    Finally taken pics for ebay, will list them later, nothing else to report apart from being pleased about also finding a mens body shop after shave kit unused that i had forgotten about, so have taken a pic of that and we list too, it cost £14 according to the tag, but i got it for about £3 when bs was glitching so its all good, it was a forgot to give present
    Lose 28lb 3/28lb
    SPC Member 1522/2012-£264/ new pot 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family