Butlins Bognor - Day Pass

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could obtain day passes for Butlins Bognor on a cheap rate, or vouchers for money off the day pass rate?

I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find anything. I'd really appreciate the help.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• CAE
    CAE Posts: 644 Forumite
    Theren are often vouchers in the local paper (Bognor Regis Observer) for one free child per paying adult. The paper comes out on a Thursday. I will check and see if I still have last weeks paper.
  • that would be brilliant thank you. I am at work and my thanks button doesn't work here for some reason. I will press the button when I get home.

I've had a really good look and there seems to be loads of vouchers for theme parks but nothing for days out such as Butlins.
  • CAE
    Someone has thrown the newspaper away, well, recycled it. I will be away now until Saturday, so have not been able to find details yet. If you are coming to Bognor before then, just buy the Bognor Regis Observer at any newsagent. If there is a coupon inside it normally says so on the front page.

Otherwise I will post details from this weeks paper on Saturday, if there are any vouchers. In the meantime if anyone else from the Bognor area wishes to post details please feel free!

If I forget please just send me a PM. :cool:
  • I was there 2 weeks ago .. I found out while I was there that you can get others in for £5.00 for the day if you are staying inside...so.. if anyone is going at any time and is prepared to meet you at the gate you can get in for £5.00 each! While I was there I actually went to the queue and asked some people if they wanted me to say they were my friends so I could get them in ...but..you guessed it..no thanks! I dont understand people! Its great by the way..took the kids for 4 days half board for £240 for all of us.
    I have had brain surgery - sorry if I am a little confused sometimes ;)
  • CAE wrote:
    Someone has thrown the newspaper away, well, recycled it. I will be away now until Saturday, so have not been able to find details yet. If you are coming to Bognor before then, just buy the Bognor Regis Observer at any newsagent. If there is a coupon inside it normally says so on the front page.

Otherwise I will post details from this weeks paper on Saturday, if there are any vouchers. In the meantime if anyone else from the Bognor area wishes to post details please feel free!

If I forget please just send me a PM. :cool:

thanks, we are possibly going for the day next Tuesday, so would appreciate details on Saturday if there is a voucher in the paper or not. We can then stop on the way and buy a few copies. Obviously we won't bother if there is no voucher in there this week. Fingers crossed :D
  • jay-jay
    jay-jay Posts: 465 Forumite
    Day passes prices:

Type of Ticket Adult Child/ Family*

Sen Citz

All Day £15.00 £7.50 £39.00

Afternoon Special after 2pm £10.00 £6.00 £29.00

Fun Pass Membership £45.00 £22.50 £119.00

Groups £7.50 £7.50 n/a

Not cheap prices but this is normal price if anyone is interested
    I hope that my child, looking back on today
    Will remember a mother who had time to play;
    Because children grow up while you're not looking,
    There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking.
    So, quiet now cobwebs, dust go to sleep.
    I'm nursing my baby, and babies don't keep.
  • CAE
    Hi Brokebrunette

Have checked this weeks local paper, but no discount vouchers for Butlins. Will keep looking though, just in case I come across any elsewhere. i appreciate this may not be in time for a Tuesday visit. Hope you have a good day out regardless.
  • CAE
    Just had another thought, and checked out a couple of websites

Butlins day visitor site

http://www.butlinsonline.co.uk/index.cfm?page=2090&wt.svl=515989

A link to the West Sussex County Council Website news page. Scroll down to Connections Issue 26 July 2006, and click on the hyperlink. This takes you to a 12 page magazine. On page 9 there is a voucher which allows a child ticket for #2.50 when accompanied by a full paying adult (#15) one child per adult. Not sure if Butlins would accept a printed voucher, but don't see why not. The magazine is available at other places, as you will see from the first page of the link. I will try to get hold of some copies and post to you if you want, but cannot guarantee you would get them by Tuesday. (PM your address)

If you live in West Sussex you should get a copy anyway.

http://www.westsussex.gov.uk/ccm/content/your-council/news-room/west-sussex-connections.en

Hope this helps :cool:
  • CAE
    Brokebrunette

I have managed to pck up some Butlins leaflets from Chichester Library, which have the same £2.50 voucher. You should be able to pick some up from the Bognor Regis Library in London Road.

However, if you let me have your address I can post some to you if necessary.

Hope you have a good day out

Carol
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,349 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    CAE,
    If you have a spare couple of leaflets could you post them out to me (I'm in East Sussex). I will pm you and hope you can help, thanks in advance.

:T
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure