Glasses Deals Discussion

Comments

• x_Wilco_x
    x_Wilco_x Posts: 283 Forumite
    Code worked for me - just ordered £44.99 pair from SS Collection, cost with code inc delivery - £28.49

Fantastic :j
  • tifo
    tifo Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    most of the economy range is just the value range but at a higher price ....
  • tifo
    finally, got my order through with the discount. Now let's see if it arrives.
  • James01
    James01 Posts: 87 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have ordered glasses from Select Specs approx value £30. Could anyone tell me if I will have extra duty to pay when they arrive being as they are coming from Hong Kong.
  • I think that offer is little expensive which will stop customers to buy it.
  • I got an email from Speckyfoureyes.com on friday with their latest offer - 2 pairs of William Morris Designer glasses for just £39. The banner on the homepage takes you straight through: www.Speckyfoureyes.com You just need to put 2 pairs in your basket and use the code: 'fkn3c' to get the money off.

I've also just noticed that they are offering a pair of Bench glasses for only £15 on the 'featured frames' section on the homepage - and if you put FREE COATINGS in the info box you get free coatings plus a free case and cloth: http://www.speckyfoureyes.com/product.aspx?pfid=3179&c=83. Doesn't look like you need a code for that one.

They always seem to do really good offers.

C
    Claire :j
  • tifo
    I've also just noticed that they are offering a pair of Bench glasses for only £15 on the 'featured frames' section on the homepage - and if you put FREE COATINGS in the info box you get free coatings plus a free case and cloth.

That's a pity. My order at selectspecs seems to have gone through. I would have liked the Bench glasses as an extra pair.

I bought a few pairs from Asda some months ago on their offer of 2 for £90 and these others are just as spares. The Asda ones are very good with all coatings and ultra thin lenses included.
  • cazarol
    cazarol Posts: 780 Forumite
    I got an email from Speckyfoureyes.com on friday with their latest offer - 2 pairs of William Morris Designer glasses for just £39. The banner on the homepage takes you straight through: www.Speckyfoureyes.com You just need to put 2 pairs in your basket and use the code: 'fkn3c' to get the money off.

I've also just noticed that they are offering a pair of Bench glasses for only £15 on the 'featured frames' section on the homepage - and if you put FREE COATINGS in the info box you get free coatings plus a free case and cloth: http://www.speckyfoureyes.com/product.aspx?pfid=3179&c=83. Doesn't look like you need a code for that one.

They always seem to do really good offers.

C

Do you know how long this offer on the Bench glasses is on for
  • cazarol wrote: »
    Do you know how long this offer on the Bench glasses is on for

Hiya,

I tried calling them but the phones were closed so I emailed them and they replied, this is what they said:

Thanks for the email Claire,

The offer we have running on the £15 Bench glasses should still be available over the next week or so - perhaps a little longer. They are selling quite quickly but we have enough stock to cope with the demand. At £15 for a pair of Bench Designer frames, prescription Single Vision lenses, a case, cloth and free Anti-Glare (Anti-Reflection) & Scratch Resistant Coating we are sure you'll agree that this is a great offer especially since Bench frames (without lenses) can be up to £120 alone on the High Street.

We've noticed you've bought multiple pairs from us before - have you had a chance to view our new William Morris range? We are currently running an offer where you can buy 2 pairs for only £39. Just click on the banner on our homepage to view the frames (www.SpeckyFourEyes.com)

If you require any other information please feel free to email us again.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kind regards,
    Claire :j
  • jonnym2010
    jonnym2010 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 25 January 2011 at 6:15PM
    Be warned I'm awaiting my first pair of glasses from Selectspecs. There late and they don't answer emails. I paid by Paypal and if I don't get an email response by tomorrow I'm going to try to get my money back.

Yes they were cheap but I would not recommend them. Buying online with a company with no telephone number is always a risk and I think I've had my fingers well and truly burnt. This could be £100 down the drain.

Jonnym
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport