Cheap Airport Parking: North East England Airports hints, tips and local parking

Comments

• Too_Bloo
    Too_Bloo Posts: 66 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks Sonic, 15 days parking for £47.00 used this car park the last five years running this is the cheapest price I`ve ever had!

:beer:
  • Code worked for me to and saved £16, thanks.

One thing to watch for is that the parking is for calander days not the more common 24 hour periods. Only take your exit time up to the end of the day you arrive (to have some lee way for a late plane) or you will end up paying for an extra day like I nearly did!
  • sonic72 wrote: »
    just got a weeks parking at newcastle on site airport for £24.00 instead of 44 buy using the promo code "DA08" when booking on there website.
    Thanks Sonic - 11 days would have been £55 - but came up as £33 with your magic code.
  • Cheers Sonic
    DA08 code is still working and saved me £14 on 8 days parking.
    Where did you get the code from or is that a secret?
    Thanks for posting it.
  • eslick
    eslick Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    SH08 is another code, from another local payment apparently last years code was SH07 hopefully next years will be SH09
  • Just in case anyone's worrying about having problems leaving the car park if they've paid a reduced rate using Sonic's discount code (DA08) ... got back from holiday yesterday and had no problems at all picking up the car (well, once we'd found it). So - thanks again Sonic.
  • Thanks for the code. Just saved £15 on a 1 week park.
  • Hi, £84 down to £47 for 14 days with this code DA08 cheers
  • MG88
    MG88 Posts: 9 Forumite
    November 2008 - Tried the code - DA08 and it's still working. Managed to get 1 week for £29.00 down from £44.00. Thanks to all those who have used it previously and mentioned it above. I also couldn't initially find anywhere to use the discount code when I filled in my requirements but found that if you filled in your parking requirements, pressed the 'get quote' button and then pressed the red 'change' button at the top of the page (where your entry/exit parking times are displayed) it went back for you to fill in new details with the added discount code box available for you to fill in. Good Luck and have a lovely holiday.
  • Thank you to all those who have helped others get the discount. I have also used the code DA08 Successfully and reduced the amount from 104 to 59 for 18 days.
    Happy holidays

cheers
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport