Ryanair Telephone Number

After Ryanair changed a flight on me to an earlier time I decided to cancel and get a refund as the new time didnt suit, this has been well over a month now and I havent heard anything from them and the flight will be happening shortly.

Does anyone know a telephone number where you can actually get to speak to someone and not just automated or fax lines?????

Many Thanx If You Can Help
:T :T Premium Bond Saver :T :T

Norn Iron Club Member 376

Comments

• CODEBREAKER
    CODEBREAKER Posts: 713 Forumite
    l would call the resivation line they should put through http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/faqs.php?sect=CONTACT&div=call_ctr
  • it'smeinit
    it'smeinit Posts: 134 Forumite
    Hi try these. I found them on http://www.saynoto0870.com/companysearch.php

+353 12497791
    0871 2460000

Hope this helps.
    :kisses3: Everyday above ground is a bonus!!:D
  • Francophile
    Francophile Posts: 765 Forumite
    Caroline Green, Head of Customer Services for Ryanair can be contacted at greenc@ryanair.com and that the geographical telephone number for its head office in Dublin is 00 353 18121212
    Member #7 SKI-ers Club
    Norn Ireland Club Member 215
  • thanks for the information on Ryanair, I am also having trouble, if you call them with a complaint their reservation staff just put the phone down, even if you are speaking to a supervisor - she just put the phone down, and then, to crown it all, you cannot get through to them - you just get the caller has hung up the line........
    will try getting through to them by e mail....
  • There was a typo in one letter in my First name on my confirmation. Luckily I spotted it days before traveling. I tried to change using the manage booking on the internet and it came up with an 80 pounds charge to do a name change. I tried calling the UK number 0871 246 0000 but it wasn't working (didn't ring- just went dead) I called this 00 353 18121212 from this site. After about 10 mins on hold I spoke to customer rep. She changed it for free in less than a minute which was impressive. Its my 1st time flying Ryanair apart from not having a decent UK number or email on the site; they seem ok. I probably have to wait till I fly before I come to conclusions but they seem to have a bad rep.
  • Hi,
    I've had lots of problems with trying to book a flight and not additional duplicates. Anyway this is the only number that I could get through on.

00 353 12480856 (ireland).

I tried all the others listed above and on the websites and this is the only one that worked. Good Luck!
  • Jonny0000
    Jonny0000 Posts: 115 Forumite
    Was due to fly to Italy with Ryanair this Wednesday. With all the travel disruption the flight was moved several times so I applied for a refund via the 'refund' application advised on their email.

It says it can take up to 30 days to go through, (applied 10 days ago) but no email to confirm refund application had been received on their part.

I then start to receive their check in emails this morning suggesting they have now received my refund application.

As it stands I don't know whether Ryanair are going to provide a refund as it states 'Applications for Refunds must be submitted before the flight departure date'. This I have but I have no way of telling whether it's been received.

One (more) automated email on Ryanair's part could save a lot of hassle. With all things going on this uncertainty is terrible customer service in my opinion.
  • s2law
    s2law Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 14 June 2010 at 3:47PM
    Eventually!!

Actually I'm still currently holding and into my 8th minute :(

I booked online to fly to spain, then received an email saying that they had double booked me. I then called to get a refund and they said because of the ash cloud it could take upto 30 days. I wasn't happy about this as that meant I'd actually been to spain and come back before they had refunded my money. This was on the 27th May 2010, and as such I wrote a complaint letter.

On the 28th I received an email stating that I would have a full refund within 7-10 working days....

Well today is the 14th of June and still no sign of my refund according to my bank! This error was not caused by an ash cloud, I wasn't re-allocated, and they haven't even honoured their 2nd agreement to have my money back! I'm still holding by the way and into my 14th minute. The last thing I want to hear on the phone is details of what other fantastic services they can offer! Just give me my bloody money back!!!!

I will update this thread but beware, my only experience has been AWFUL and I will make a point to NEVER DEAL WITH RYAN AIR AGAIN. Apart from my flight on friday :( God I hope it doesn't crash like all the rest of their systems!?!?!

A very disgruntled 1st and last time customer :mad:

Finally answered after 22 minutes (nearly half my lunch hour!) to be told it was placed in the refund que and can take upto 30 days!!!!!

At this point I lost it and asked them to clarify how they can advise me a full refund will arrive in 7 days, yet place me on a que for upto 30!? I then requested to speak to a manager who then advised that I would be refunded (in this one instance) either between 48 hours and 7 days!!! This is already 16 days after I was advised that I was being refunded.

As I'm due to fly on friday I asked if they would compensate me and pay my holiday money if I didn't have it in time for my flight. The girls response at this time was 'if you're unhappy I suggest you write a complaint letter'. My blood was already boiling.

As a team leader in a customer services role I am flabbergasted by their lack of care or concern for customers who have already logged an official complaint.

I WILL NEVER USE RYAN AIR AGAIN - AND I SUGGEST YOU DON'T EITHER!!
  • Hi
    There I received this email yesterday after believing i was due a refund.
    My out going flight got cancelled and i applied for as refund as the journey was now void for me.
    Do i not have any grounds for complaint to get my money back?

Following your recent correspondence to us regarding booking confirmation number XXXXXX

Ryanair tickets are fully flexible, however as stated in our fare rules, all tickets are non refundable.

As per our Terms and Conditions of Travel which are agreed to at the time of ticket purchase, passengers can change flights dates, times and routes by paying a change fee along with any fare difference applicable (subject to seat availability). These changes can made up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time of your outbound journey online at ryanairdotcom or via a Ryanair reservation centre (subject to centre opening hours).

Passenger name changes are also permitted via a Ryanair reservation centre (subject to centre opening hours or at the airport for £150.00/€150.00 (or local currency equivalent). Additionally this change can be made online for £100.00/€100.00.

No changes can be made to a reservation once a passenger has checked in for a flight.

Whilst we sympathise with your circumstances, we regret we are unable process a refund or issue you with a credit for your booked flights.

However, we would recommend that you contact your Travel Insurance Company regarding any possible claim.

Yours sincerely,

Ryanair Customer Services.
    Unfortunately, email replies to this address cannot currently be accepted, responses can be sent by fax to Ryanair Customer Services on +353 1 5081702
    [/I]
  • 1) I did not check in as i was advised not to travel.
    2) There was no available flights to suit my trip.
    3) I had to wait over a month for this reply!

How can it saY
    Ryanair tickets are fully flexible, however as stated in our fare rules, all tickets are non refundable.
    yet some people are getting a refund?

Thanks,
    D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills