A Payment a Day Part 3

Options

Comments

• cashless_wonder
    Options
    Good morning . . . A combination of hay fever & birds doing their pieces woke me up at an obscene time of the morning . . . Grrr !!!!!!!!

Anyways before I go get ready for a day in the park I throw £6.50 in the general direction of Evil EGG.

Be back later hopefully unburnt if I have anything to chuck in the tins . . .

Have a bright bright sunshiney day y'all :D
    DFW NERD# 1175
    Proud Member of Sealed Pot Challenge #5 ~ 1479 cashless_wonder~*DEBT FREE & LOVING IT*~
    :D
  • macgirl
    macgirl Posts: 5,091 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 31 May 2009 at 8:39AM
    Options

2 bottles of wine !
    4 slices of fruitcake ! :o:o:o:o .... Oooooooooooops !

Help-2.gif I spent the afternoon sitting in the garden Smiley-sunbathing.gif and have now got heat rash on my arms and legs it's driving me nuts ..... it's stinging and itching ..... I can't find the savlon , what else can i put on it ?? th543445.jpg.... I can't take antihistermine ( spelling ? ) tablets ... I'll have to go and buy something for it tomorrow .... Is savlon the best thing to get ? ....

Hi Terri

Aloe Vera Gel is very good. It takes the sting out of sunburn (an other "minor skin irritations") and I've used it on the kids when they had chickenpox (called it "Magic Shrek Cream" - seemed to do the trick ;))

Sorry about the cake and wine - bet you enjoyed it tho ;).
    My sister used to say "If you eat it all in one go - you don't get fat!" Don't think it works - but gets rid of the guilt for a bit!!!

MorningF_F and Cashless!
    Yeah I had snoring in the earhole at 5.45am and decided to go for a run as it was such a nice morning.
    Don't know what possessed me - think this thread is making me so positive, I'm up for anything!!

My PAD today is a paltry 97p

Have a good day everyone and stay :cool: in the sun, Mac x
  • mumofthreemonkies83
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone !:j

I have a pile of ironing to do today, so not fun in this weather and then I have a support worker coming to see my daughter tomorrow so im stuck in for a couple of days :(

Welcome to all the newbies and hello to all the oldies (well when I say old............:rotfl:)

PaD today is £5.00 platinum card, I updated my sig but what with all the birthdays my cards are almost exactly the same debt as last month even though ive padded approximately £600-1k :mad:

Dds birthday in 11 days so once thats done oh and our wedding anniversary this Sunday coming thats all birthdays done till October *phew*

Ok am rambling so im off, thanks for the totals Terri and good luck to whoever starts tomorrow.Youve been fab Terri, much appreciated by us all.

Chat later guys, of to grab the iron *sob*

Mumof4 xx
    03/12/2010 [STRIKE]£9,736.56[/STRIKE] :(
    15/2/2011 9878.75

• Double_Trouble
    Double_Trouble Posts: 4,375 Forumite
    Options
    Morning folks

Can't do my PAD yet as HSBC site is down so I will be back later. Enjoy the sun.

DTxx
  • Mudbath
    Mudbath Posts: 5,479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning on this lovely sunny day!
    My PAD is £25 again today.
    Have a lovely day xxxxx
  • boysma
    boysma Posts: 828 Forumite
    Options
    Morning everyone

Another gorgeous day here so will be out in the back garden sunbathing shortly. Think we might have a barbecue too instead of Sunday dinner yum!

Pad of £5to DH cap one and £54.22 to my cap one cc. Catch everyone later.

Total pad £59.22
    Payment A Day £15 (started 17/5/14) :j
  • Purpleclutterbuck
    Options
    Good morning PADpeople and little people!:j
    The pictures are absolutely awwwwwwwwsome angelicmary love0059.gif
    and well done for sorting out the re-sizing !
    OH is snoring for surrey at the mo so I will have to gently wake him with a cup of tea free-fighting-smileys-476.gif but I will keep my distance til he's a bit more ;) and not:mad:
    Hope the suntan/itch/burnt bits are not bothering too many peeps this morning - slap on the old cream folks- after all -you want to look gorgeous and not old and wrinkly when the PADing turns to saving!!!!!
    Not sure how much to pay 2day will let you know in a mo after a quick t break
    Pcb x
    May you fill up the great clutterbucket of life and may all of your leaks be in cheese sauce:D
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without:cool:
  • panambi
    panambi Posts: 249 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all, no pad for me today, just wanted to say hi - its such a beautiful day but DD has been up all night with earache so I guess there will be no trip to the park today :rolleyes: Ah well - just have to sit in the garden instead.

Oh, and I too have to grab the iron now, huge pile of clothes waiting for me. Better do it now so I can enjoy the rest of the day without thinking about it.

Have a fab day everyone, enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!
    LBM 31/01/2009: £19,422
    Chrimbo crackers: £207.17/£510
  • ehallett
    ehallett Posts: 1,960 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone

My PAD for yesterday and today is £10 to Barclaycard. This brings it down to a nice round £300 :j.

Have a lovely day :D

Emily x
  • Mudbath
    Mudbath Posts: 5,479 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hiya Emily
    How are you doing?

I'm making another PAD of £65. I've had time to do some online banking and there was £65 in my mortgage account that didn't need to be there. Nearly another month of PAD - thanks for everyone's support on here....it really does make a difference xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure