Argos 3 for 2 on ALL toys (22nd - 28th)

Comments

• Don't be fooled......

I was watching this thread, and logged on to Argos last night to browse and had my eye on just 3 items, all around £30 each. Just logged on tonight, and one of the items I wanted has been increased £7 more, the other has been removed off the website!!!!!

I am soooo annoyed.

:mad:
  • valks
    valks Posts: 13 Forumite
    Argos has a set top price for 6 months set by their catalogue... we can't change the millions of catalogues already in peoples homes, the expiration of offer prices is always displayed either by the expiry date of an offer leaflet or on the internet there is a current selling price is valid till in the description.
    In addition most prices will change on a Tuesday night, if you have the catalogue number I can happily check the price changes in store.

@libbysmum There was nothing on the inclusion or exclusion of internet only items, if it doesn't show on the till I would just ask for it
  • thankyou valks - just have to decide on a third item to buy now to make use of the offer
  • vickym
    vickym Posts: 686 Forumite
    quick question if we reserve today - for collection wednesday and the items on wednesday are in the 3 for 2 offer, will the offer price kick in or would we end up paying for all 3 items as they were reserved before the 3 for 2 goes live? (hope that makes sense)
    Remember is nice to be important but more important to be nice

• I hope so, I have just done all my xmas shopping and have about 15 reserved texts on my phone!!!! fingers crossed
  • vickym
    lol zzipp2006 - I have just reserved mine too - fingers crossed we get our bargains xx

• would wii games be included in the toys sale or do they consider that a different catagory?
  • valks
    valks Posts: 13 Forumite
    You can reserve items today and they will be included in the offer

@Confuzzled Video Games are not included in the offer
  • just Reserved elefun, moonsand milkshake maker, barbie puppy swim school :j thanks op
    wins to date
    WKD core keyring/bottle opener
  • vickym
    edited 21 September 2010 at 9:18AM
    valks wrote: »
    You can reserve items today and they will be included in the offer

@Confuzzled Video Games are not included in the offer

Thanks for all the info Valks - please could I ask are the designabear outfits on 3 for 2 as well?

Many thanks Vicky x

Not too worry - they are all out of stock apart from the cheerleader costume anyway xx

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport