IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Premier Parking Solutions

Comments

• Thanks to all of you guys for taking the time to respond. So just to update you I have now received my first letter from CCS...will keep you posted!
  • cb1979
    cb1979 Posts: 221 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi my family member got their 'invoice' in July 2009 at the Crawley car park Sussex House
    Still waiting for their 72 Hour home visit from October 2009,they must have got lost somewhere
    Just ignore them and they will go away and find another mug
  • Thanks cb1979. Real cases like yours, where you come back and post and prove the advice given on this site works is very useful.
  • Having also received a ticket for premier parking solutions at the start of the year I followed all the sound advice posted on this site and just filed the numerous letters I was sent under B. 1. N! The last one I received was the begging letter offering me a reduced fine of £65 which I also filed straight under B.1.N and have not heard a thing since. So MissBH and all the others who have received these notices do not worry nobody will come knocking on your door. Just do as I did every time another letter came from these comedians which was to laugh my head off as this has just cost them more postage and administration costs which they are never going to get back!!
  • themewt wrote: »
    Having also received a ticket for premier parking solutions at the start of the year I followed all the sound advice posted on this site and just filed the numerous letters I was sent under B. 1. N! The last one I received was the begging letter offering me a reduced fine of £65 which I also filed straight under B.1.N and have not heard a thing since. So MissBH and all the others who have received these notices do not worry nobody will come knocking on your door. Just do as I did every time another letter came from these comedians which was to laugh my head off as this has just cost them more postage and administration costs which they are never going to get back!!

Exactly the same for me to the last begging letter. All started in June this year and despite their assurances I haven't been hung, drawn or even quartered!
    Nothing but empty threats and utter nonsense. In like minded spirit I'm going to send them a Xmas card wishing them the worst of times.
    If anyone is new to this forum and is wondering whether ignoring PPS works, then let me absolutely assure you it does.
  • Just got a parking ticket in Crawley and I did have a ticket on the dashboard!!! Guess their attendent didnt reach his daily target..... so mad.. I was going to appeal but after reading your comments I have no intention of talking to these cowboys.
  • dod_1 wrote: »
    Just got a parking ticket in Crawley and I did have a ticket on the dashboard!!! Guess their attendent didnt reach his daily target..... so mad.. I was going to appeal but after reading your comments I have no intention of talking to these cowboys.
    Welcome to MSE, and congratulations on doing the right thing. You'll get a bunch of increasingly hysterical and threatening letters from various bodies claiming some kind of authority. But since you have now read up on it all, you will, no doubt, be filing them in the bin.
  • Got a Parking Charge Notice from these chimps. Now just waiting on the outcome of whatever they have for me. Don't know if the rules & regs are all the same still. Hopefully all these companies get liquidated or something less pleasant
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 16 May 2019 at 9:02PM
    THIS THREAD IS SO OLD PLEASE STOP READING IT, FOR YOUR OWN SAKE!

stop

stop.

STOP.

THIS THREAD IS OUT OF DATE.

INSTEAD, SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW AND CLICK ON THE NEWBIES THREAD.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Received after parking at P&O Ferries Hull - was £6 under on my ticket after parking there for 5 days. Sent an appeal to be told in no uncertain terms 'pay up or go to court blah blah.....'

After reading this thread I don't intend to pay them a penny.

Would appreciate some info though......they say that their parking signs are in line with British standards etc etc and that there are ample notices explaining what will happen if you don't pay the specified fee at the time of parking.

Can I still get away with not coughing up??

Cheers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport