Archna's Free Game of the Week: Click Play 2

Click around to find the play button to take you to the next level.

Click the link to play the game: Click Play 2

Don't forget if you have a suggestion for a game and want to see it in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good!

Comments

• jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    im stuck alredy
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • finished in 382 clicks - silver medal. Is this good???
  • aargh, I'm stuck on level 21
    :j I'm not supposed to be normal, I'm supposed to be me:j
    :dance: Quidco cash back since May 2010 ~ more than £83.13 :dance:
    Must remember to use it more, but every little helps
  • jamespir
    edited 25 November 2009 at 1:13AM
    how did you get past level 11
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • jamespir
    fianly managed to get past level 11 but now stuck on21
  • i'm stuck on level 5! :-(
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • jamespir
    i'm stuck on level 5! :-(

spoiler run your mouse over next bit and youll get the answer
    The whip keeps the hat they start with, the hook gets the pirate hat, the magnifying glass gets the tweed hat, and the ninja star gets the black hood.
  • phjnj
    phjnj Posts: 19 Forumite
    jamespir wrote: »
    spoiler run your mouse over next bit and youll get the answer
    The whip keeps the hat they start with, the hook gets the pirate hat, the magnifying glass gets the tweed hat, and the ninja star gets the black hood.
    Sorry James, I still can't get it! Help me out!:beer:
  • phjnj
    Sorry, worked it out! (Duh!)

Now just need to figure out level 12!:rotfl:
  • phjnj
    finished in 382 clicks - silver medal. Is this good???

Mmm, if that was your first go, you must be the progammer:rolleyes:! Fess up, how many goes did that take?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure