Pleasure Island Cleethorpes 2 for 1 vouchers

Save £17.50 with two for one vouchers for pleasure island theme park Cleethorpes + other savings, register at Skegness directory (it is free) These vouchers are valid for the whole of the 2010 season.

Sorry as a new user I cannot post the link but search for text below and you should find them

skegnessdirectory.com/vouchers

:j

Comments

• mickW_2
    mickW_2 Posts: 135 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks for this. The web site has other printable vouchers too.
    Save £17.50 with two for one vouchers for pleasure island theme park Cleethorpes + other savings, register at Skegness directory (it is free) These vouchers are valid for the whole of the 2010 season.

Sorry as a new user I cannot post the link but search for text below and you should find them

skegnessdirectory.com/vouchers

:j
  • david2903
    david2903 Posts: 69 Forumite
    david2903 wrote: »
    pleasure%20island.jpg[img]file:///d:/users/david/desktop/pleasure%20island.jpg[/img]

just print this off. Make it that bit easier ;-) have a good time
  • samsil
    samsil Posts: 256 Forumite
    hi perhaps this could be moved/copied to the uk holidays and days out forums-? lots of people , like me, will be going to skegness butlins on the sun newspaper holiday deals this year and the vouchers might be useful for people with older kids
  • JASMITH
    JASMITH Posts: 6 Forumite
    Hi Good deal if you login you can get several different deals that can be used in skegness.
  • earthmother
    earthmother Posts: 2,563 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Brilliant find - we're heading that way in the summer, so the vouchers will be very useful :)
    DFW Nerd no. 884 - Proud to [strike]be dealing with[/strike] have dealt with my debts
  • am also looking to download vouchers for pleasure island cleethorpes???
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure