Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Comments

• Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    11sb for search Gone with the wind :D
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • zugzwang
    zugzwang Posts: 520 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Spent 15 mins doing TS survey only to be told 'I don't qualify'. Similar thing yesterday except was told they are 'over quota'.

I'm tired of this. The one swagbuck reward for my time (0.5p) is insulting.

It's just a pain all the time so I'm not doing any more surveys that are longer than 5 mins. I'm not going to spend ages checking for trusted surveys either.

I've signed up for nectar. Every surveys credits (so far), you get a point for every search and for every video watched you get points instead of points for every 10 videos. Number of points you can accumulate is limited, but at least they don't waste your time.
  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    just done the NOSO and the captcha was Downward Slope! Are they trying to tell us something? :rotfl:
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    phil001 wrote: »
    sorry, as a new SB user, could you explain whet DS is and where you earn from games?! sorry for silly questions! thanks

Its not silly :) As Trix-a-Belle said lots of info on first page.

DS is a Daily survey that shows up on the home page its the red card with date on, you can try and when you get the congratulations screen at the end your done. You can only do one a day.

TS are trusted surveys if I'm online I check every hour to a hour under answer -surveys. You can do as many as those as you like.

Games is under play tab and you get 2SB for every two games the most you can earn in a day is 10SB.

(Hope that helps,)
  • dcuddy1
    dcuddy1 Posts: 107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    for anyone that has had no TS contact use the support button, i did and found out that my settings had been changed there end!!!!

Have had 2 surveys since receiving the email from them and both have credited.
    Dec make £10 a day challenge
    £11.73/ £150
  • Genmod55
    Genmod55 Posts: 592 Forumite
    Sorry, but a stupid question coming - When it says "install the app on Facebook" am I running the risk of getting a virus on my computer? I'm not very familiar with Facebook so not sure what I am actually doing by installing apps?

Also has anyone tried the "Jay Z" video / follow on Twitter. I have tried it both on Radium1 and PL and neither have credited, even though I got the "Congratulations" screen.
  • Blackpepper1
    Blackpepper1 Posts: 655 Forumite
    zugzwang wrote: »
    Spent 15 mins doing TS survey only to be told 'I don't qualify'. Similar thing yesterday except was told they are 'over quota'.

I'm tired of this. The one swagbuck reward for my time (0.5p) is insulting.

It's just a pain all the time so I'm not doing any more surveys that are longer than 5 mins. I'm not going to spend ages checking for trusted surveys either.

I've signed up for nectar. Every surveys credits (so far), you get a point for every search and for every video watched you get points instead of points for every 10 videos. Number of points you can accumulate is limited, but at least they don't waste your time.

Yes I agree I also just use Nectar Adpoints for watching tv ads as it pays per ad and is allot better than the Swagbucks TV.
    I mostly use Swagbucks now for any surveys that come available and the odd search and any high paying offers, the rest like watching ads is higher with Adpoints and other places so I don't need to bother with SBtv anymore.
    Time has to be used effectively to make the most from every site.
    Blogging and earning online.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    For anyone who may get the Leisure DS about cruises and holidays in Florida, don't bother. I was dq'd before and allowed myself to be suckered back in and was dq'd at exactly the same place as last time!
  • Blackpepper1
    Just won 10 Swagbucks searching for 'bonus bonanza'
    Nice as I haven't won anything in the last few days of searching for things.
  • Blackpepper1
    CathWales wrote: »
    For anyone who may get the Leisure DS about cruises and holidays in Florida, don't bother. I was dq'd before and allowed myself to be suckered back in and was dq'd at exactly the same place as last time!

Ok thanks will avoid that one. Thanks for the heads up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport