Topcashback Feedback Thread

Comments

• Topcashback has been quite reliable for me, only 1 that was not automatically tracked but as soon as I put in a claim they dealt with it quickly and was showing on my list within a week. Really happy with them.
  • Yes. I do several cashbax and these are the best. I used to like We Promise To but I have got several unfinished 'claims' with them from a year ago! I almost feel I know 'Fiona' after raising so many tickets in the help section ! Yes they've plummeted in my opinion: its TCB for me.
  • Had a few retailers which failed to track or pay out but over 90 which did. That makes them roughly 95% reliable in my experience, which is pretty impressive, I think. Have earned over £1400 in the last year. TCB customer service is also excellent, in my opinion.
  • Can't rate Topcashback highly enough. Ok, so there's been a few purchases that have failed to track, but at least I know they follow them up, which has resulted in 1 finally paying out. I also get over 100% cashback, which means that Topcashback top up the purchases to up to 10% of the cashback earned. You even get money for referring others, which has proved to be a worthwhile venture! Well done Topcashback :T
  • Only used TCB twice. First with Green Flag showed cashback as £0. Second with RAC last November has not given any cashback yet and repeated nudges have got nowhere so far. TCB reckon my tracking is OK. So not impressed so far. But other positive comments seem to indicate that I am an exception rather than the rule so I may give them one last try.
  • Claimed £468 back so far and never really had a problem.
    Some car insurance payouts took a long time (3+ months) to become claimable - even though they tracked quickly - but they have all come through in the end.

I thoroughly recommend TopCashBack.
  • Have had no problems so far. Tracking is quick and customer service is great:T:T
  • Had a problem with an insurance cashback for £70, initially tracked okay then halfway to the payment date the goal posts just kept changing to the point where a number of hoops needed to be jumped through to claim (with the obvious intention to discourage as many people as possible from following through with the claim)
    :confused: I have a poll / discussion on Economy 7 / 10 off-peak usage (as a % or total) and ways to improve it but I'm not allowed to link to it so have a look on the gas/elec forum if you would like to vote or discuss.:cool:
  • Have been using TCB for over 2 years now and have claimed over £700 whilst having only minor problems with tracking (no problems with payments) that were addressed very quickly, outstanding website thoroughly recommended.
  • Insurance companies have been letting the side down for me. Co-Op took 4 months to track (£70) then still hasn't paid after 6 months. More Than has failed to track (£80) after 6 weeks and is now being queried.
    Pretty much all other transactions have been fine (M&S, Play, HMV, Columbus Insurance etc).
    With big purchases, just get the best offer you can find in any case and treat the cashback potential as a bonus.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure