Cheapest place to buy bed sheets?

Options
2»

Comments

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 15,197 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Must admit have had loads from Primark and they look great:j and are very good value especially in the sale
  • Louisa_Jane_2
    Options
    Following on in the sheet theme - I'm after a single red jersey fitted sheet for my son's bed if anyone's seen one, you used to be able to get them but I can't find one anywhere!
  • Somerled
    Somerled Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    Why not try this:
    Plenty of cheap and cheerful duvet sets, easy care so you can just take it straight from the tumble dryer and put it back on the bed. The cheapest we found were the bright and bold sets at £4.48 in Asda, also some at £4.99 in Wilkinsons. But we liked the cotton jersey bed sets - made out of T-shirt fabric, so nice and warm and cosy - set of denim style pillow case, single fitted sheet and duvet cover (£9.99 Morrisons, £14.99 Wilkinsons); double £17.99 (Wilkinsons), king size £16.99 (Morrisons). Non iron single sheets £4.50 (Matalan).

From here
    Veteran Bargain Hunter -
    Best ever bargain: Rugby shirts (seconds) @ 20p
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Following on in the sheet theme - I'm after a single red jersey fitted sheet for my son's bed if anyone's seen one, you used to be able to get them but I can't find one anywhere!

Don't know if it's any help, but Asda sell red poly-cotton ones in their Smart Price range. They are just under £3 each (forget exact price).
    Here I go again on my own....
  • mandirinmonroe
    Options
    if your in scotland mackays are good for sheets and duvet covers although not the cheapest the qaulity is good and not like sime u could spit thriogh! lol
    Goooooo with the Flowwwwww
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport