Sygma - Online login issues?

simax
simax Posts: 1,956
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
Hi all,

Anyone else got trouble logging in this morning?
I spent 25 years in the mobile industry, from 1994 to 2019. Worked for indies as well as the big networks, in their stores also in contact centres. I also hold a degree in telecoms engineering so I like to think I know what I’m talking about 😂

Comments

• izools
    izools Posts: 7,513
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Bit slow, otherwise fine :o
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • simax
    Forumite
    Still not working...
    I spent 25 years in the mobile industry, from 1994 to 2019. Worked for indies as well as the big networks, in their stores also in contact centres. I also hold a degree in telecoms engineering so I like to think I know what I’m talking about 😂
  • chanz4
    chanz4 Posts: 10,867
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    by way on the subject pay the silver card off in full, call up to cancel they will either offer 8% for like bt with no fee, or 6% intrest free on spending
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
  • izools
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    chanz4 wrote: »
    by way on the subject pay the silver card off in full, call up to cancel they will either offer 8% for like bt with no fee, or 6% intrest free on spending

Depends on the way you've used your accound, and your scoring with them :o
    Cashback Earned ¦ Nectar Points £68 ¦ Natoinwide Select £62 ¦ Aqua Reward £100 ¦ Amex Platinum £48
  • chanz4
    Forumite
    never really used it, paid £16 in intrest ina year
    Don't put your trust into an Experian score - it is not a number any bank will ever use & it is generally a waste of money to purchase it. They are also selling you insurance you dont need.
  • izools
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    chanz4 wrote: »
    never really used it, paid £16 in intrest ina year

So you have used it.

I haven't used my Sygma cards for several months £NIL balance and they said I had no offers and can't have a limit increase - their internal score threshold for offers is 450 and my score is 300 she said.

Since I've never mis-used the accounts it must be because of them being dormant for months so I'm using them again for stuff and paying in full for a few months to see if I can get offers later in the year.

That'd be cool I guess :o
  • chanz4
    Forumite
    you have to ring up and be passed to retention, the front line told me I had no offers.
  • circuit
    circuit Posts: 508 Forumite
    OP - I also cannot log in to the My Creation site. Has been down most of the weekend. Tried to call to get the automated reading of my balance but that doesn't work either.
  • izools
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Unable to log in this morning; error on their website; but able to check balance via automated phone system.

Phone system didn't take my debit card payment but agent took it and went through fine.

Hopefully I won't have just paid twice... but this is Sygma; anything's possible!
  • simax
    Forumite
    Was working OK yesterday - down again today...

GRRRR...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure