SUN HOLIDAYS £15 April 2012 Code Words

Comments

• I also have: BARN, ACTS & TIME:)
  • FilthyLuka
    FilthyLuka Posts: 279 Forumite
    I'd love a priority code if anyone has one that they would like to pass on

many thanks
  • If anyone has a spare priority code would be very gratefull. Thanks x
  • I know its probably a long shot but I would love to take my 19 month on holiday this year. So was wondering how I can get some codes please ? thank you so much in advance. Laura:j
  • Hey, if anyone has a spare prority code, and can send it my way, that would be great, here's hoping!

Cheers guys.
  • Any spare priority code please? :)
  • scattytracy
    scattytracy Posts: 136 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    long shot but does anyone have a priority booking they don't want

pretty please :)
    :jFresh start granted 12/02/2010:j
  • LucyToons
    LucyToons Posts: 273 Forumite
    edited 30 April 2012 at 4:31PM
    can the codewords be used without priority booking, we haven't been on on of these hols deals for a few years so can't get priority, but we've missed a few days of the tokens and was wondering if we needed them to book?

also is booking online only for those with priority references? and when is the last voucher printed in the paper?
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    LucyToons wrote: »
    can the codewords be used without priority booking, we haven't been on on of these hols deals for a few years so can't get priority, but we've missed a few days of the tokens and was wondering if we needed them to book?

also is booking online only for those with priority references? and when is the last voucher printed in the paper?

You can only book online with a priority code

you will have to collect the tokens and use the postal method ( unless you can find a priority code on ebay or from a friend etc )
  • loopy136
    loopy136 Posts: 85 Forumite
    Just interested in getting a sun holiday maybe next time they do it. With the priorty code can you book for a certain date and certain park and actually get it confirm striaght away? As I was put off when you had to put different dates on the form as getting time off work can be difficult that this time of year.
    Hopeful optimistic. 
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport