2for1 Zoo entry with Kellogg's

Comments

• There on the box :T
  • Do you know if its just one child with each full paying adult (not so good for me with 4 chidlren ) or if it applies to children's ticket as well?If its a "real" 2 for 1" offer I'll nip and and buy the cereal today! Also do you have to send off or just take the vouchers along- I'd like to take the family to Whipsanade next week
  • Elliesmum
    Elliesmum Posts: 1,519 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    It's one child or adult free with a full paying adult. So you would get one child free and you'll be paying for yourself and the 3 other children.

The voucher is on the box - you do not have to send away.

HTH's

EM xx
    You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
    Plato ;) Make £2018 in 2018 no. 37 - total = £1626.25/£2018 :j
  • i had an email from them confirming that it's a free adult or child with a paying adult.

nearlynewbie how old are your children? some of them might be expected to pay the adult price at age 12 for example if they are going to drayton manor.
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • tubster
    tubster Posts: 256 Forumite
    These coupons are on Frosties in Somerfield - BOGOF at the moment:T
  • tubster wrote: »
    These coupons are on Frosties in Somerfield - BOGOF at the moment:T

How much are the frosties?
  • Is it really ethical to go to zoos these days? Are the animals still in cages stressed out? Can someone tell me? I haven't been to a zoo for years and am not sure whether to take my 5yr old!!!!
  • moemum
    moemum Posts: 101 Forumite
    Hi just like to say thanks for this,

saves me some money and gets the family a day trip out in summer hols, cant be bad to that:j

Thanks again
    Bev
  • sluggy i can only speak for my local zoos. chester is fabulous. i know what you mean, i took my son to a zoo when he was 4 and it really upset me. the animals seemed bored and depressed and their cages were tiny.

west midlands safari park is also very good.

you don't see animals going mad with boredom nowadays, no headbanging polar bears and the tigers generally have a pool to swim in and plenty to climb etc.
    'bad mothers club' member 13

* I have done geography as well *
  • sarahrjfr
    sarahrjfr Posts: 294 Forumite
    I`ve just seen in the paper that Frosties are 82p at Tescos at the mo.
    I`m going to stock up in there 2moz.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport