IPSOS not paying

2»

Comments

• GRRRR I just spent 25 minutes completing a survey for ipsos, and was asked if I wanted to test the product....only when I clicked yes to accept i'd test the product it went to a screen saying my answers didn't match and i'd be given 25 points instead of the 150 I was meant to..... I had answered the whole survey!!!!! I spent 25 minutes answering it!!!! and i'm not going to get to test the product!!! :( not happy is an understatement!!!! I've emailed them but doubt they'll give me the extra points and doubt even more i'll be sent the product to test :(
    DooYoo member christy940 (70,000miles),
    swagbucks.com/refer/christy940 , 2013: £45 amazon, 2014: £65 amazon/£15 paypal
    onepoll £34 til cash out,
    CHRISTMAS 2013 SHOPPING...Goods total=£400 / Total Money Paid=£18
  • Scudlink
    Scudlink Posts: 833 Forumite
    celyn wrote: »
    Hi
    I have been doing IPSOS surveys for a while and never had any problems until now.

I successfully completed an online survey for them on insurance quotes on 30th April for which I was supposed to be paid £15 in vouchers. I have never received them. I have sent them at least 20 messages. At first I was told someone would get back to me, but now I am just being ignored.

Has anyone else had this problem, and also is there another way of trying to get through to them as messages don't seem to work?

Thanks

Update: I've just recently received an email from them saying they are still looking into this matter.

In the meantime I've suspended doing any surveys with IPSOS until they pay up what they owe.
  • xannus
    xannus Posts: 141 Forumite
    I have the same problem, I am waiting for vouchers promised for doing the car insurance quote survey but they are ignoring my emails! Mine said they were offering £35 in vouchers too :( I did the survey on 19/08/2013.
  • Another Update: Some good news, I've just received an email from them confirming that they are now going to pay my £15 Amazon voucher (not actually received the voucher yet though).
  • xannus
    xannus Posts: 141 Forumite
    Scudlink wrote: »
    Another Update: Some good news, I've just received an email from them confirming that they are now going to pay my £15 Amazon voucher (not actually received the voucher yet though).

I reveived 2 emails within 10 minutes of each other the other day, one saying I need to wait another 2 weeks as there has been a delay in sending out the vouchers and the other saying that it will take up to 5 weeks to receive the voucher... so they clearly don't know what they are on about!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure