Archna's Free Game of the Week: Flood Fill

Former_MSE_Archna
Former_MSE_Archna Posts: 1,903 Forumite
First Post
edited 8 February 2016 at 12:46PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Fill the boxes with one of four colours, but make sure same coloured boxes are not next to each other.

Click the link to play the game: Flood Fill

Don't forget if you have a suggestion for a game and want to see it in the Moneysaving tip email [EMAIL="freegame@moneysavingexpert.com"]freegame@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• That was a fun game, thanks Archna!
  • raven-333
    raven-333 Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good game thank you.
  • SazM030306
    SazM030306 Posts: 1,317 Forumite
    Ooh I won :D Love it x
    :heart2: THANK YOU MARTIN!! :heart2:
  • Aubs
    Aubs Posts: 111 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yawn :mad: Yet another game blocked by MessageLabs 'Web URL Filtering Service' :(
  • jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    i didnt get what to do
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • Nici
    Nici Posts: 122 Forumite
    Oooh fun game, I actually managed to finish it. My kids are wanting to play now. They still loving gluey though! :j
  • Nici wrote: »
    Oooh fun game, I actually managed to finish it. My kids are wanting to play now. They still loving gluey though! :j
    Me too with the Gluey!
    ** Freebies and money saved with the help of you all? - Don't know ....lost count! **
    ** Stay Safe **
  • Thanks for the game :-)
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure