W H Smith 2 for £10 books, plus discount next week

I was in Smith's today at lunchtime and they had a display of hardback books with 2 for £10 stickers on. These were mainly cook-books (Ramsey, Masterchef, Hairy Bikers and so on) but there were a few others including the new Private Eye annual.

Most of the books included had rrp's between £15-£20 so two for a tenner sounds like a good deal to me. In addition to this if you buy anything this week you get a 20% off discount card for next week so buy a newspaper there today and you could get around £40 worth of books for £8 next week.
The fridge is empty, the walls are damp, there's no hot water
And I look like a tramp and tramps like us
Baby we were born to walk

Comments

• keith99_2
    keith99_2 Posts: 1,234 Forumite
    Good idea about getting the books next week but be aware that they often change the offers so the 2 for £10 could have changed. However thanks for posting, i have the voucher so will check next week.
  • FatAndy wrote: »
    I was in Smith's today at lunchtime and they had a display of hardback books with 2 for £10 stickers on. These were mainly cook-books (Ramsey, Masterchef, Hairy Bikers and so on) but there were a few others including the new Private Eye annual.

Most of the books included had rrp's between £15-£20 so two for a tenner sounds like a good deal to me. In addition to this if you buy anything this week you get a 20% off discount card for next week so buy a newspaper there today and you could get around £40 worth of books for £8 next week.

That sounds fantastic :) Is it instore only?
  • GeoffX
    GeoffX Posts: 417 Forumite
    First Post
    This week's Ealing edition of The Leader free newspaper has vouchers on the front:
    - Free £10 Giftcard when you spend £20 on books, cards, stationary or toys. Valid November 18 to 21.
    - Up to an extra 20% off "every time you use this card". Valid November 22 to 28.
  • mariad94
    mariad94 Posts: 193 Forumite
    Think i seen on the advert the 2 for £10 ends sunday :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.9K Life & Family
  • 247.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure