Tresemme HUGE 900ml bottles better than half price at Asda

eklynne
eklynne Posts: 2,396 Forumite
edited 19 February 2013 at 2:31PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Selected bottles reduced to £2 from £4.69.
http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/search/searchcontainer.jsp?trailSize=1&searchString=tresemme+shampoo&domainName=Products&headerVersion=v1&_requestid=163441

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Asda has confirmed £2 bottles of Tresemme shampoo, conditioner and 2in1 (900ml; usually £4.65) are available online and in-store, subject to availability until Wed 6 Mar 2013.

The next cheapest retailer you can buy these hair products is £2.30 at Tesco, but it’s always worth doing a price comparison before buying in case the price goes down elsewhere. Thanks to eklynne for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
Come ride with me, through the veins of history...
I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.
~Matthew Bellamy.

Comments

• Might do an Asda order for my shopping this week :)
  • lengloi
    lengloi Posts: 133 Forumite
    For those who don't normally shop in Asda, Tesco are doing the same at £2.30. Slightly a bit more but you save on a special trip/petrol.
  • The Tesco bottle is smaller I think 700 ml when I looked yesterday
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Wheres_My_Cashback Posts: 4,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 18 February 2013 at 10:31AM
    Tesco have the 700ml and 900ml at this price. The 700ml are the more expensive range of the two.

Have also been £2 in Wilkos on selected bottles for the 900ml for a few weeks now.

Asda offer has been running for at least a couple of weeks so probably not around for much longer.
  • Is this stuff any good? I was kind of put off it years ago when it was advertised by some z list celebrity from the Salon.
  • I like it as it doesn't make my head itch like some of the others I think they have silicon in them
  • I too was put off a while ago as it didnt seem to like my hair but last time I needed shampoo/conditioner it was on offer so I gave it another go and must say Im quite immpressed, my hair - normally candy floss like is actually quite tame and its left my girls hair lovely and shiny
  • I've tried the split end conditioner which claims up to 80% improvement in three uses, two uses so far and very impressed!
  • Tesco have the 700ml and 900ml at this price. The 700ml are the more expensive range of the two.

Making my weekly trip to Tesco's later, so will check this out!
  • juliebunny
    juliebunny Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    This seems to come round on offer fairly regularly, and last time I found it was a similar offer in a few places - i.e. Tescos, Superdrug and Home Bargains.
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure