PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Super Foods, idea??

2»

Comments

• Penny-Pincher!!
    Penny-Pincher!! Posts: 8,325 Forumite
    DD has her SATS next week too:eek: Breakfast will either be beans on toast with a little cheese grated on top (extra protein/calcium) or scrambled egg/bacon on toast.

Packed lunch will be a roll ham/cheese/salad or chicken with rice/pasta/peppers, yogurt, raisins, apple, pear, HM fork biccie, low fat crisps and a bottle of water.

Gosh...she sounds like a pig:rotfl: but 1-2 bits of fruit will be eaten at breaktime. Will also make sure she drinks enough water to keep her hydrated. Snacks will be either more fruit or rice crackers with marmite:eek: yukkkk!!, but she likes them.

PP
    xx
    To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,
    requires brains!
    FEB GC/DIESEL £200/4 WEEKS
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    DD had a Tesco cheese and onion sandwich this morning for breakfast before her first big exam, cos that was what she wanted :)

Good luck, sweetie, thinking about you!
  • Strepsy
    Strepsy Posts: 5,651 Forumite
    Bumping this as it's relevant for tomorrow and I don't want to lose it again.

DD has chosen scrambled egg and beans with wholemeal toast for breakfast tomorrow with the help of this thread. She says it doesn't actually matter what she has for lunch as all hers are in the morning except for Tuesday so the main emphasis is breakfasts for us.

Thanks and good luck KS2-ers!
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
  • thriftlady_2
    thriftlady_2 Posts: 9,128 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    That's what my ds1 is having too Strepsy,his request for a 'full English' has been denied:rotfl:
  • Strepsy
    Strepsy Posts: 5,651 Forumite
    Well I've now had her full order for the week! I guess I can manage as it's just for one week :rolleyes:

Tuesday: Fried egg and turkey rasher (or bacon) sandwich with wholemeal.
    Wednesday: Beans on wholemeal toast with grated cheese on top.
    Thursday: Turkey rasher, scrambled egg and beans.
    Friday: Poached egg and a turkey rasher on a potato waffle.

For drinks we're sticking to milk or water.

Could anyone tell me if there's anything there that might not be a good idea?
    I've been lucky, I'll be lucky again. ~ Bette Davis
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport