How do you rate your home phone and broadband providers?

13»

Comments

• elcave
    elcave Posts: 21 Forumite
    It's difficult for me to give SKY a good rating for broadband as we have a poor connection and have had trouble from every provider used previously (BT and TT).
  • I use BT for both and I cant complain. Can also use the BT Fon network when I stay in London for free to so im always online when I want to be with no extra costs.
    "If you no longer go for a gap, you are no longer a racing driver" - Ayrton Senna
  • BT- worse than useless

Advertised as up to 2mb broadband speed but only get 0.1mb usually less.

Thats less than 1/20th of the advertised speed and suprised they can get away with that actually.

Feel totally ripped off.

Can't wait till I'm out of contract then going with allpay the churchroof based wireless broadband. Will ditch BT for landline then too as it isn't needed for allpay and then just use my mobile for calls.

Can't wait!!!
  • Most providers are good when everything is working I think the acid test would be to rate how good providers are at dealing with problems or complaints
  • For £40 a month a reasonable service (as close as to what you can call unlimited) when you have no choice... if only the we could have a non-monopoly price.
  • tesco- good.
    Long time away from MSE, been dealing real life stuff..
    Sometimes seen lurking on the compers forum :-)
  • Lum
    Lum Posts: 6,460 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    tesco- good.

I think Tesco might be a bit laggy, it took nearly a year for your reply to reach this thread :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure