PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

lidl bifinett food processor help

2»

Comments

• I know this is a bit late Chardonnay - but you can download the Instruction booklet for the Bifinett food processor here:

http://www.kompernass.com/pages/_pdfs/7c4cc6bb82ff534038b04a067b209c94.pdf

Hope you are all still pleased with your machines - I'm going to buy one on Monday. They are being offered this week at Lidl again. I've been waiting for it to come round again as I read some pretty rough reviews of one of the Kenwood machines which retail at seventy quid!!

Tricia
  • nodwah
    nodwah Posts: 1,742 Forumite
    Glad I read this as I was thinking of getting one this week.

Do you love it?
    Just call me Nodwah the thread killer
  • chardonnay_2
    chardonnay_2 Posts: 2,201 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    it makes soup making a doddle, and is dishwasher safe so all the dirty parts can be easily cleaned.
    :love: married to the man of my dreams! 9-08-09:love:
  • I know this is a bit late Chardonnay - but you can download the Instruction booklet for the Bifinett food processor here:

http://www.kompernass.com/pages/_pdf...067b209c94.pdf

That isn't the one on offer. The one on offer is the KH701 :
    http://www.kompernass.com/pages/_pdfs/b01cb4554b7730be445196e7bfecafa9.pdf

Regards
    Titan
  • skiddly
    skiddly Posts: 5 Forumite
    Hi all just joined this forum and im a guy who likes cooking and baking if making pies i always make pastry by hand and was wondering is the bifinett processor on offer in Lidl on monday capable of mixing pastry and which attachment would you use thanks skiddly
    One day ill be clever and know things.:j
  • Just found this thread. Lidl have these Food Processors on offer this week and am interested in buying one. Any more of you used this and what do you think?
  • I bought the Bifinett KH1132 food mixer at Lidl 2 weeks ago,in my opinion it is a waste of time using it,it is much quicker and more efficient to mix ingredients by hand.

Though for only £12.99 it is probably the cheapest on the market, but you only get what you pay for.
  • I just bought the Bifinett food processor (KH701 - £44.99) on the basis of the downloadable instruction manual saying all the parts (bar the electrical part) were dishwasher safe. The instruction manual in the box now says NONE of the parts are dishwasher safe. Bah.
    Reading this signature is a waste of time
  • Hello to everybody. Don´t know if this site is running or not........but i need help. Two days ago i bought a bfp Hk701 and cannot taking it into use. Besides there is a P with a round arrow that don´t have very clear what is it for.............Instructions don´t clarify too much. Looking forward any answer, any help:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure