Been made redundant.

Jezvalva
Jezvalva Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi all my name is? and I live in braintree Essex, now come all the info I have, I worked at a roof truss manufacturers and have been since I was 16 I left for a month back in 2003 but returned, now on the 4th of Februarywe were aabout to leave work for home but were called back into are workshop for a meeting and we were told that nothing could be done, we were given a copy of information to call the national insurance fund for are wages ect we weren't paid for January, now after talking with them we all (19 of us) have 3 months to claim, but now we are told that the company is still active and have not filed for insolvency and we are told that the company has no money to pay for insolvency. I have already downloaded the RP1 form and filed in what I can but Intel they have been appointed we can't claim. I help guys no wages and a month old baby girl to look after, I found a new job but I'm still owed wages an notice pay, redundancy pay, and holiday pay.

What can I do it look like tribunal but? .

Comments

• Hi. You might want to edit your post to take out the name of the company and your name as they aren't relevant and could mean that your thread is deleted to protect MSE from legal action.
    Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be ale to help you.
    df
    Making my money go further with MSE :j
    How much can I save in 2012 challenge
    75/1200 :eek:
  • Now acas won't help at they think the company is insolvent but it's not.
  • Anyone? I could really use some help tthere's 15+ of us all from
    This company and we don't no what to do.
  • Speak to someone at CAB. may be of help?
  • AndyBSG
    AndyBSG Posts: 986 Forumite
    As mentioned above, Citizens Advice Bureau is your best port of call
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills