paultons park discounts

Comments

• Just found this on HDUK....Online tickets only. Expires 27/7/8 logon to https://www.paultonspark.co.uk and visit the online ticket shop and buy tickets. Enter PAULMAIL08 in the promotional code box when prompted to deduct 20% from the cost.
  • steveymp
    steveymp Posts: 2,797 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just found this on HDUK....Online tickets only. Expires 27/7/8 logon to https://www.paultonspark.co.uk and visit the online ticket shop and buy tickets. Enter PAULMAIL08 in the promotional code box when prompted to deduct 20% from the cost.

Works perfectly for the print at home tickets :T :T :T :T :T

Just got a family ticket printed for £48 instead of the usual £60 :T :T :T :T

Thanx Crunchiemunch :T :T :T :T
    I am trying, honest;) very trying according to my dear OH:rotfl:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,275 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    abzie87 wrote: »
    yeh right dont quite see how it actually works out cheaper to go to a big theme park than it does to just go to paultons park

Yeh really!

Using Nectar points or Tesco clubcard vouchers for the big theme parks would mean no dent in your Bank account at all - that's quite a moneysaving way to pay IMHO. It's the places that don't participate in such schemes that you see on your Credit Card bill at the end of the Summer (so those are the places we visit less).

Last week we took six friends to celebrate my DS1's birthday at Thorpe Park (each cost £8 in Tesco vouchers). If people don't have enough cc vouchers for a theme park entry it would usually still be cheaper to buy someone's spare Tesco vouchers on eBay than it would be to pay full price at Paultons Park. :eek:

Having said that, this code looks interesting, a saving at last for Paulton's! :T

Many thanks for posting it here, Crunchiemunch.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • hi just wondered if anyone has any codes or discounts for paultons park hants, thanks!
  • JAJ_2
    JAJ_2 Posts: 172 Forumite
    I haven't seen any.
    Prices are £16 each this year if over 1 metre tall !!!:mad:
  • i know! i was going to take my niece but she is over one metre! i feel it may be a waste of money as she probably won't go on many of the rides as she is only five.:confused:
  • hi anyone no of a paultons park discount code?

Thanks
  • alison6692
    alison6692 Posts: 2,533 Forumite
    Just bumping this as we are looking for discounts too.

They are offering a small discount if you book online

http://www.paultonspark.co.uk/2009/timesprices/timesprices.html

We would like adult yearly passes if possible.

Thanks x

Alison x
    :heart2:Mum to my little Daisy 3 and Archie 1.:heart2:
  • where do you enter the code? i am at the checkout and is telling me to enter my card?
  • alison6692
    alison6692 Posts: 2,533 Forumite
    Hiya x

Bunny -did you notice that the code was from 2008? so unlikely to still be valid.

Hope we find a new code.

Alison x
    :heart2:Mum to my little Daisy 3 and Archie 1.:heart2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills